Windows 10: download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

Discus and support download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stephanie jolivet, Jul 9, 2019.

1. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not me. Can someone help me please. (even in french if someone see this message)

:)

stephanie jolivet, Jul 9, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Jul 9, 2019
  3. keeganjj Win User
    Ark survival xbox play anywhere

I was wondering if Ark survival evolved has been released only xbox play anywhere. If so how do I download it, if I already bought it on the console?

Thanks

keeganjj, Jul 9, 2019
  4. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

Hi,

You can only play 1 server on one PC. We cannot setup 2 Ark servers at the same on PC and on Xbox console.

Jomari Arc, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

1. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere - Similar Threads - download Ark xbox

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere: Hi, I have recently downloaded the Xbox anywhere app and tried to run Ark Survival, Unfortunately when trying to load the game it does not open? I have seen that this is a common error when any windows updates are implemented. I know the game works as I have downloaded this...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  6. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  8. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  9. Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark update pc/Xbox cross play: Just wondering when the ark update is going to hit the windows store i currently play on a server with friends on xbox while im on the windows 10 version and since they got the update i can no longer play with them. This is really annoying because i bought the game pass...
  10. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!: I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-xbox-play-anywhere-pls-help/cf2d9cb0-b852-4324-aaaa-9daf7f6516f2