Windows 10: Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

Discus and support Download arrow or down arrow in start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I had reset [ATTACH] my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarishankarSharma, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

Download arrow or down arrow in start menu 74c2fe02-dbb6-45e7-af6c-31e4198aca20?upload=true.jpg I had reset Download arrow or down arrow in start menu fadda7c4-9db1-40b8-8d1e-7d326cf9f1c1?upload=true.jpg my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a solution to this problem

:)

HarishankarSharma, Jun 14, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 14, 2020
  3. SueJumps Win User
    Download arrows

Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?

SueJumps, Jun 14, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

Arrow keys to navigate in start menu?

Hi Stone Walnut,

Press the Tab key twice to get the Start Menu to take focus, then you can use the Arrow keys to navigate the full screen Start Menu

DaveM121, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

1. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu - Similar Threads - Download arrow down

2. Hotmail up and down arrows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail up and down arrows?: The up and down arrows in Hotmail for going onto the next email or previous email keep disappearing, they will be there one day and gone the next. I can't seem to find them. Any idea how I can get them back and keep them there? Thank you...
  3. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  4. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  5. Down arrows in start menu never disapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Down arrows in start menu never disapearing: It has been a problem for ages with fresh install of Windows 10, that there are down arrows instead of some apps in the start menu. I understand the logic that they should be replaced with some apps from the store that should be installed eventually after the first start of...
  6. down arrow key not worrking

down arrow key not worrking: so this is a software problem. i know this cause the down arrow key for the on screen keyboard also doesn't work iv gone through the following trying to fix it iv; cleaned out my keyboard, uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, reset my computer, and tried on screen...
  7. Download arrows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download arrows: Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-arrows/1b401c06-2855-4648-9263-65f61b3b2630"
  8. Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows: I've tried EVERY fix posted/available and NOTHING works. The only thing I haven't tried is doing a fresh install because I don't feel I should have to considering the previous versions (1709 and 1803) were both clean installs and I never had a problem with the start menu....
  9. Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows

Windows 10 1809 start menu tiles only showing down arrows: I've tried EVERY fix posted/available and NOTHING works. The only thing I haven't tried is doing a fresh install because I don't feel I should have to considering the previous versions (1709 and 1803) were both clean installs and I never had a problem with the start menu....
  10. app icons on start shows down arrow

app icons on start shows down arrow: I tried wsreset, signing out and logging back in, checked my region. I recently reset my laptop and did a system restore, still no luck. I checked the Microsoft store, it says that all my apps are updated, but still the smart menu icons are shown as down arrow. also, when I...