Windows 10: Download arrows

Discus and support Download arrows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019.

1. SueJumps Win User

Download arrows

Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?

:)

SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019

2. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Apr 19, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Download arrows

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Download arrows

1. Download arrows - Similar Threads - Download arrows

2. The media Creation tool shows an error after downloading windows 10 on windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The media Creation tool shows an error after downloading windows 10 on windows 7: My PC meets all the minimum requirements for installing windows 10 64 bit yet after downloading windows 10 from the media creation tool provided by Microsoft the setup shows an error after fully downloading windows 10 on Windows 7 which is genuine and activated. Please, can...
  3. Does anyone know how to change the icon of an app downloaded from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to change the icon of an app downloaded from the Microsoft store?: Other icons like for steam and chrome, I just changed by right clicking them and going into their properties, but for Spotify when I right click I don’t see the properties option submitted by /u/uHusky [link] [comments]...
  4. I cannot re download Minecraft Windows 10 even though I have played it on my PC before

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot re download Minecraft Windows 10 even though I have played it on my PC before: I always played Minecraft Java and then one of my friends who didn't have Java, bought a new windows 10 computer so we could all upgrade at the same time and play together. We all then started playing it Not the trial version That was about a year ago and just recently I...
  5. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  6. Windows 10 Build 18363.1016 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18363.1016 is now available, download offline installers: If you’re on Windows 10 version 1909 or 1903, Microsoft is rolling out a new update for your device with security fixes. Microsoft has also published the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4565351 offline installers, which are helpful when you have to update multiple PCs....
  7. Windows 10 Build 19041.450 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 19041.450 is now available, download offline installers: Windows 10 KB4566782 is now rolling out to systems with version 2004 via Windows Update. As usual, Microsoft has also published the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4566782 offline installers. Patch Tuesday is the second Tuesday of the month when Microsoft releases new...
  8. Microsoft Store Error 0x80070070: My SSD is full but it won't let me download anything to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error 0x80070070: My SSD is full but it won't let me download anything to...: I've checked all over the store app, and I can't find any option or setting to change to make it download to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-0x80070070-my-ssd-is-full/7d551bee-a82e-4df2-a89d-29422de67fdc
  9. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download arrow or down arrow in start menu: [ATTACH]I had reset [ATTACH] my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a solution to this problem...
  10. Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow: I accidentally moved my downloads to the wrong folder. I managed to sort that out but I created an odd situation. I have 2 folders with download arrow icons, one named mgran and one named Downloads. The Quick Access is pointing to the correct Downloads, the other is my...