Windows 10: Download arrows

Discus and support Download arrows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019.

1. SueJumps Win User

Download arrows

Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?

:)

SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019

2. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Apr 19, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Download arrows

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Download arrows

1. Download arrows - Similar Threads - Download arrows

2. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  3. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  4. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  5. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  6. My documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in...: On my home windows 10pro pc, under c:\use\ron my documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in them.all other users do not have them. and i do not have one drive or google drive installed... help...
  7. My documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in...

My documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in...: On my home windows 10pro pc, under c:\use\ron my documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in them.all other users do not have them. and i do not have one drive or google drive installed... help...
  8. My documents folder and desktop and downloads have a small left square with a blue arrow in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download arrow or down arrow in start menu: [ATTACH]I had reset [ATTACH] my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a solution to this problem...
  10. Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow: I accidentally moved my downloads to the wrong folder. I managed to sort that out but I created an odd situation. I have 2 folders with download arrow icons, one named mgran and one named Downloads. The Quick Access is pointing to the correct Downloads, the other is my...