Windows 10: Download arrows

Discus and support Download arrows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019.

1. SueJumps Win User

Download arrows

Almost all my live tiles have download arrows. Have done win update and tried update on apps. No luck, any suggestions?

:)

SueJumps, Apr 19, 2019

2. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Apr 19, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Download arrows

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Download arrows

1. Download arrows - Similar Threads - Download arrows

2. Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates: Hello. I've had the May 14th updates fail, again. It takes all day to download and to attempt to install. After the computer restarts, I get the failed message and that Windows is undoing changes and then my laptop restarts again. Specifically these are the updates that...
  3. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded: In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-1903-when-it-tells-me-in-the/f9a77279-5702-407e-8683-0f4917694ecf
  4. How to download HEIF and HEVC Media extensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download HEIF and HEVC Media extensions: I bought this app from Microsoft so I could open photos from a cell phone. I can not find the app to install. How do I put this on my computer. Nothing came up to install or open it. ***Original title: HEIF and HEVC Media Extention app***...
  5. Slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speeds: Hi all, So I'm having a problem with my brand new Huawei Matebook X Pro which could be a total deal breaker. The highest download speed I can get for anything is 500kb/s - 1mb/s. This is the case both on the university server as well as at home. Downloading from Google...
  6. I cannot download Minecraft to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download Minecraft to PC: First I purchased Minecraft on a disk - it was long time ago and then I was offered a digital version for free. I downloaded it on the xBox. However I am not able to download it on the PC because I receive a message that I need to buy this game...
  7. Downloading WIndows 10

Downloading WIndows 10: If I had Office on my computer, as opposed to the ghastly online version, does that mean I had Windows 10 Pro rather than Home? (Had to download WIndows 10 again because automatic update played havoc with my computer and now wondering if I downloaded the wrong version)....
  8. I cant download anything from the Microsoft store on :E drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download anything from the Microsoft store on :E drive: I have 2 drives, A 250GB SSD and a 2TB HDD I have windows installed on the ssd and use the HDD for bigger files. I want to download a game that is 80 GB so I need to store it on the E drive; however, when I go to install the game, the E drive doesn't show as an option. I...
  9. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  10. Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads folder missing from This PC, two folders with download arrow: I accidentally moved my downloads to the wrong folder. I managed to sort that out but I created an odd situation. I have 2 folders with download arrow icons, one named mgran and one named Downloads. The Quick Access is pointing to the correct Downloads, the other is my...