Windows 10: download bar?

Discus and support download bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I been trying to do some modding and things for some games but when I want to drag the download to the home page to easily put is in a file I cant and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrunkmonkeySchapper, Jul 12, 2019.

1. download bar?

I been trying to do some modding and things for some games but when I want to drag the download to the home page to easily put is in a file I cant and I have been looking and some videos with people and a download bar at the bottom of the screen. Help please! (oh and I choose the type of category because I couldn't find one that would match)

:)

TrunkmonkeySchapper, Jul 12, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 12, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 12, 2019
  4. download bar?

TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

download bar? tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

download bar?

1. download bar? - Similar Threads - download bar

2. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  3. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  4. can not download xbox game bar on my PC

can not download xbox game bar on my PC: i can not get the window game bar to download on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-download-xbox-game-bar-on-my-pc/9a638de5-3861-4f26-8f93-9cac908b77e2
  5. can not download xbox game bar on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not download xbox game bar on my PC: i can not get the window game bar to download on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-download-xbox-game-bar-on-my-pc/9a638de5-3861-4f26-8f93-9cac908b77e2
  6. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  7. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  8. The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar. How do I change this back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar. How do I change this back...: The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar on the right. How do I change this back to the lower left position when downloading....
  9. The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar. How do I change this back...

The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar. How do I change this back...: The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar on the right. How do I change this back to the lower left position when downloading....
  10. The download button is now appearing by default on the top bar. How do I change this back...

in Windows 10 Customization