Windows 10: download bar?

Discus and support download bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I been trying to do some modding and things for some games but when I want to drag the download to the home page to easily put is in a file I cant and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrunkmonkeySchapper, Jul 12, 2019.

1. download bar?

I been trying to do some modding and things for some games but when I want to drag the download to the home page to easily put is in a file I cant and I have been looking and some videos with people and a download bar at the bottom of the screen. Help please! (oh and I choose the type of category because I couldn't find one that would match)

:)

TrunkmonkeySchapper, Jul 12, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 12, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 12, 2019
  4. download bar?

TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

download bar? tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

download bar?

1. download bar? - Similar Threads - download bar

2. want to download media player for window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to download media player for window 10: want to download media player for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-media-player-for-window-10/596eaa75-e6e0-43b7-9dfb-3d3e22576bfb
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B keep downloading and installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B keep downloading and installing.: so for these days my laptop keep downloading Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07B and installing then roll back to redownload and reinstall then roll back again, [ATTACH] and it already make my laptop very lagging. of course i try to use...
  4. Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA: Hey I have trouble downloading two games with gamepass. Void Bastards and Vampyr. Although I've successfully downloaded them in the past,now i get the error 0x800700AA. I can download other games but not these two. Thanks in advance :)...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  6. why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?

why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?: I log into microsoft and search minecraft and it says its available to download. When i click on "install on my devises" it pops up what appears to be my laptop so i click on the check box and i hit install but every time I click on it it tells me "thank you, we are trying to...
  7. Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.: So here is my problem I had to try and reinstall windows because my windows 10 home crapped out on me so I got the windows 10 recovery disk which had pro on it but for some reason , every single time it tries to download it just gets stuck at. “Wait a moment”. Then after a...
  8. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...
  9. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to...
  10. Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together: Search bar, menu start does nothing when i click on them, when i try download something from google it doesn't do anything. when i open programs and try do something it takes 10 mins to load and either if you click on it or not it will become unresponsive for no reason. then...