Windows 10: DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

Discus and support DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; everyone likes to customize their pc for good themes , background with attractive 3D effects , heavy graphical images for their Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 19, 2019.

1. DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

everyone likes to customize their pc for good themes , background with attractive 3D effects , heavy graphical images for their Windows 10 machines

I found today , we can download many themes from Microsoft official website

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/13768

Source taken from https://support.microsoft.com

Thanks for reading my post. If anyone found this post is useful means , then give me UPVOTES

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Apr 19, 2019
  3. 3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Enfield Win User

DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

1. DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR... - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM

2. intel graphics driver not updating from the site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel graphics driver not updating from the site: anytime i try updating my intel graphics driver from the intel site, it will always say "installation failed" or "installation error" and i don't know why, does anyone know why and is there anyway i can fix it?...
  3. Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Site Links to use for Customization: Steel Text Effect Online Cool Text Graphics Generator Text Generator - Cool Text Effects Online for free Picture to People - Free Online Photo Editors and Text Generators Thanks to @Ghot where I got them. 167308
  4. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  5. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  6. A problem with customized theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A problem with customized theme: Hi guys Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes suddenly it shutdown itself and when I turned it on after I recharged it stuck on login screen, every times I enter my password it...
  7. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  8. 3d graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3d graphics drivers: Trying to play a game and pop up window box states computers 3d graphics drivers appear to not be functioning properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-graphics-drivers/1ee92d99-d2da-4598-a8b7-3b52152228c9
  9. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  10. Custom themes not working

Custom themes not working: Whenever I try to use a custom theme downloaded from the likes of DeviantArt, I get this (i.e. horrible big borders and boxes round the minimize etc buttons, and no element of the theme), it's basically the same as the inbuilt Aero Lite theme: [img] Rather than what it...