Windows 10: download bios update

Discus and support download bios update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i started having troubles with my computer after updating the bios the other day. Could you tell me exactly the good way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arnaud4440, Jun 28, 2020.

1. download bios update

Hello everybody,

i started having troubles with my computer after updating the bios the other day. Could you tell me exactly the good way to download bios for asus motherboards? Do we have to connect to asus account?

What is the ?_ga+series of random numbers avec the .zip

thank you in advance,

arnaud

:)

Arnaud4440, Jun 28, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 28, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Jun 28, 2020
  4. download bios update

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

download bios update

1. download bios update - Similar Threads - download bios update

2. My Bios needs updating but won't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bios needs updating but won't download.: I have a refurbished Dell Multiplex 9010 computer running Windows 10. The computer appears to have the original BIOS A13 and the current is A30. I keep getting notices to update the bios but have tried from the Dell site and various other ways with no luck.Need help on how to...
  3. My Bios needs updating but won't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bios needs updating but won't download.: I have a refurbished Dell Multiplex 9010 computer running Windows 10. The computer appears to have the original BIOS A13 and the current is A30. I keep getting notices to update the bios but have tried from the Dell site and various other ways with no luck.Need help on how to...
  4. My Bios needs updating but won't download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS update: Hello,Today I got automatic BIOS update on my Dell Precision 7560, after which OS can no longer start, Bitlocker recovery pops up and asking to enter recovery key. The reason for that "secure boot policy has been unexpectedly changed". I tried to roll BIOS back to a few...
  6. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS update: On my dell OptiPlex 990 SFF, I am trying to update the BIOS from version A19 to A24 but every time I run the BIOS.exe for A24 I get "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". I looked at the file properties an noticed it said this file came from another computer and...
  7. cant download a bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant download a bios update: i have a H310M H2.0 motherboard and i cant find the latest gigabyte bios update for 64bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-a-bios-update/a86c56a4-ebc8-44a9-b65f-189c933ce321
  8. bios update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bios update: hello i have a windows 10 64 bit operating system on my pc i wanted to update my bios but when i went lenovo site to search for my motherboard bios it didnt have options to choose win 10 bc my motherboard,s last update was from 2014. so can i download update after choosing...
  9. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS update: I'm interested in updating my legacy BIOS (currently F-10) to a UEFI BIOS. What is the process? The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (rev 1.0) I was planning on using Rufus to create the bookable flash drive. But I'm unaware if any else was needing done prior to flashing...
  10. Bios Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios Update?: I was reading a PC magazine today and noticed it mentioned that a bios update was available for W10. My computer is running well right now. Is there any reason I should update bios? Thanks. 83617