Windows 10: download difficulty on windows Store

Discus and support download difficulty on windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to download whatsapp or itunes on windows store, the download button "FREE" is not highlighted. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sugoipic, Oct 6, 2018.

1. sugoipic Win User

download difficulty on windows Store

I am not able to download whatsapp or itunes on windows store, the download button "FREE" is not highlighted. download difficulty on windows Store de66ac9d-202d-425a-91a4-425a2bad7135?upload=true.png

:)

sugoipic, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Difficulties with downloading store apps

Hi Elaine,

To resolve your concern about downloading an application in Windows Store, we suggest that you check out the response of
    S.Sengupta on this
    link
    . This will provide you steps on how to create another user account on your device.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 6, 2018
  4. download difficulty on windows Store

Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

download difficulty on windows Store

1. download difficulty on windows Store - Similar Threads - download difficulty Store

2. Windows login difficulty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows login difficulty: I forgot my windows pin so I can't login. It was locked with my Microsoft account. I've tried several times to set up a new pin using my account but it keeps giving me error messages saying it's Microsofts fault while asking me to try again. This has been on over a day. Help...
  3. Windows login difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login difficulty: I forgot my windows pin so I can't login. It was locked with my Microsoft account. I've tried several times to set up a new pin using my account but it keeps giving me error messages saying it's Microsofts fault while asking me to try again. This has been on over a day. Help...
  4. Windows login difficulty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows store download

windows store download: I downloaded a game from windows store is there a way for me to access the file location so i could transfer the data of the game to different drive? i have a windows 10...
  6. Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build: I am trying to lean machine learning and was trying to set my computer up to a network. The directions I was following said I would need to download the unreleased version of window 10. Is it possible to do this? Dave...
  7. my store is having a technical difficulties

in Windows 10 Customization
    my store is having a technical difficulties: my store is having a technical difficulties. I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-store-is-having-a-technical-difficulties/b2a38ce8-63e3-4823-bff2-6aa350e2ba39
  8. Downloading and Installing Games difficulties

Downloading and Installing Games difficulties: Hi, I cannot download the game called Fortnite in the Microsoft Store. It keeps on saying,'It looks like you do not have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft Account.To install,sign in on a device to your Microsoft account,' Please help......
  9. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  10. Difficulties downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulties downloading Windows 10: Hi all, I currently have Windows 8.1 and am looking to upgrade to Windows 10. I reserved a copy, and then got told it was ready to Download. I started the download and all seemed to be going fine for an hour. That was three days ago. Now, I am constantly getting the...