Windows 10: download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval

Discus and support download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried to install gamepass games from microsoft store and xbox pc beta but I get an error for every app that require administrator approval. I logged... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DamAce, Jul 2, 2019.

1. DamAce Win User

download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval

Tried to install gamepass games from microsoft store and xbox pc beta but I get an error for every app that require administrator approval.

I logged in with a microsoft account. I have already tried to reset my laptop, reset the store as well (wsreset) and logged in as administrator (with the command line). During the latter, the download started but I got an error message after seconds).

Any ideas? I cannot use another microsoft account as mine is tied with game pass ultimate!

:)

DamAce, Jul 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Administrator Approval needed to open app

Hi,

If you're bothered of seeing the UAC pop-ups, you can get rid of them by setting programs to run in administrator mode by default. There are a few steps to run an application as administrator by default that you can try. Kindly follow the steps below to
    make the changes:

• Open the Start menu and click All apps. Find the program you want to always run in administrator mode and right-click on the shortcut. In the pop-up menu, click Open file location. Only desktop programs (not native Windows 10 apps) will have this option.
    • A File Explorer window will open to the location of the program you want to access. Right-click on the program and click Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click Advanced
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to Run as administrator and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. You'll need to repeat these steps for each program you want to have this feature.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 2, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval - Similar Threads - download doesn't start

2. How to approve a app download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to approve a app download?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  3. How to approve a app download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to approve a app download?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  4. How to approve a app download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Enhanced graphics Pack and this message appeared afted download completes : "Administrator approval required for installation"I don't know how to proceed although I'm the admin on my PC. I'm operating on Windows 11 at the latest update....
  6. Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store

Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Enhanced graphics Pack and this message appeared afted download completes : "Administrator approval required for installation"I don't know how to proceed although I'm the admin on my PC. I'm operating on Windows 11 at the latest update....
  7. Administrator Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  8. Administrator Approval

Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  9. Administrator approval required for installation

Administrator approval required for installation: When I go to the Microsoft store and try to install a game (for example "Age of Empires Definitive Edition") I see a grayed out "Install" button. [ATTACH] I am logged in using an administrator account. What do I do now?...
  10. Parental Approval Required?????

Parental Approval Required?????: Hi All help needed. I have set up child accounts for the kids as we are going on holiday and wont have internet access. I put £25 on the eldests account so that she can download some films and tv shows to download onto her tablet. Every time she wants to buy something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app requires administrator approval