Windows 10: Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011

Discus and support Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't dowload Dragon City in Store, it need my login to window insider program. Thanks so much. ***Original Title: Fix 0x80090011***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VuLD, Jul 8, 2019.

1. VuLD Win User

Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011

I can't dowload Dragon City in Store, it need my login to window insider program.

Thanks so much.

***Original Title: Fix 0x80090011***

:)

VuLD, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Download Dragon City from Microsoft Store - 0x80090011 - Similar Threads - Download Dragon City

2. I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me: Error launch applicationCan't create window more info: glfwerror #65542 happen, wgl: the driver does not appear to support opengl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-dragon-city-in-microsoft-store-and-when/2d2aedae-c81c-4c6b-a447-bdd7ea54f1ec
  3. I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me: Error launch applicationCan't create window more info: glfwerror #65542 happen, wgl: the driver does not appear to support opengl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-dragon-city-in-microsoft-store-and-when/2d2aedae-c81c-4c6b-a447-bdd7ea54f1ec
  4. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  5. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to repair/reset the game but it still did not work, I tried reinstalling it but it...
  7. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to repair/reset the game but it still did not work, I tried reinstalling it but it...
  8. Dragon city Microsoft log in error

Dragon city Microsoft log in error: I can't seem to log in with Microsoft store in the game "Dragon City". Could I get any help because it is locking me out of that account saying: Connection Error, even though I have a stable internet connection?...
  9. Dragon city Microsoft log in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon city Microsoft log in error: I can't seem to log in with Microsoft store in the game "Dragon City". Could I get any help because it is locking me out of that account saying: Connection Error, even though I have a stable internet connection?...
  10. Dragon City

Dragon City: I bought $49.00 worth of coins for the Dusk vs Dawn event. I thought that there would be enough activity to justify the expense. I have contacted Dragon City to get an answer on if they would refund the 38,000 coins I have left over or if they would roll it over to a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store dragon city

2. 0x80090011 microsoft account

3. Microsoft store download error 0x80090011