Windows 10: Download drive issue

Discus and support Download drive issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 I am having issues with a C drive filling up. I am have taken the following step -Changed documents,downloads and desktop to volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Julianp123456, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Download drive issue

Using Windows 10

I am having issues with a C drive filling up. I am have taken the following step

-Changed documents,downloads and desktop to volume D.

Here's them problem, Everything on there and newly downloaded products on now showing located on the D drive but are showing a using C drive storage!

Has anyone any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Please dont be too technical

:)

Julianp123456, Apr 19, 2019
  2. little cat, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 19, 2019
  4. C_C
    c_C Win User

Download drive issue

DVD Drive issues.

The games used to run, now apparently the disks don't even read.

Go to Device Manager and remove the DVD
    Scan for hardware changes and update driver as OS suggests

Still not working?

1) Clean the heads.
    2) Run a diagnostic program on the drive.

Nothing else has changed about your system aside from the OS?

Revert to XP Home, assuming you don't find the source of the problem in steps above.

Thema:

Download drive issue

1. Download drive issue - Similar Threads - Download drive issue

2. Downloading Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Issue: When iam trying to install any software ,an error message was shown. What i want to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-issue/b21bd1b3-c781-4939-a8cf-741cbca73cb0
  3. Downloading Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Issue: When iam trying to install any software ,an error message was shown. What i want to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-issue/b21bd1b3-c781-4939-a8cf-741cbca73cb0
  4. Downloading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading issue: I was downloading Forza 5 overnight, and my laptop shut down mid update. In the morning I come to see that the xbox store says that there is no progress on downloading the game, but the game is taking up storage on the laptop. 90 gigs to be exact. I am believing that the game...
  5. Downloading issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading issue: I was downloading Forza 5 overnight, and my laptop shut down mid update. In the morning I come to see that the xbox store says that there is no progress on downloading the game, but the game is taking up storage on the laptop. 90 gigs to be exact. I am believing that the game...
  6. Download Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Issues: I'm trying to download a program and keep getting a "Couldn't download - virus scan failed message" I have deleted MacAfee, changed Windows defender/ firewall settings, nothing works?...
  7. downloading issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading issues: I have my downloads to set to ask first and usually that happens. Then all of a sudden it stopped and sometimes it opens up in acrobat or paint without downloading. I do a lot of downloading for work and I prefer it asks me where to download without opening it's a timesaver...
  8. Download issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download issues: Whenever i try to download something off the internet it gets to 40 and then says this download was interrupted. I have tried with a bunch of different browsers and it does that for every browser, is there a fix submitted by /u/Max123543 [link] [comments]...
  9. Download Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Issue: I have been enjoying "Seekers Notes, Hidden Mystery" for nearly 2 years - free! Every now and then I have been asked to update the game. I've done this by uninstalling the current gane and going to Microsoft Store to install again - no problem. This time, it says I own the...
  10. Download Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Issues: So recently I changed my computer and I wished to re-download Minecraft for Windows 10, but, when I went to do so, it asked for me to re buy it when in fact, before I just used the code provided by my java version of Minecraft. I claimed my code on the 4th August 2015. I am...