Windows 10: Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

Discus and support Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup. Enter The New model number. Run the downloaded file to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PoojaSingh6, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

1. We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup.
    2. Enter The New model number.
    3. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process.
    4. Follow the instruction on your screen.
    5. Suggest me the other method. It is not working for me.

:)

PoojaSingh6, Mar 24, 2020

2. Canon Printer i9950

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

This product is not compatible with the operating system selected and no drivers will be made available. Please consider upgrading either your product or operating system to a model or version that is supported.

Also, I suggest you to ensure to have the latest version of the printer software installed on your PC .

Please follow these steps below, to resolve the issue:

Step 1: I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 printer driver from the below canon website and then try to install the printer driver in compatibility mode.

Download Canon i9950 Driver Printer

Step 2: I would suggest you to try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the
    issue persists.

Please try to refer to the suggestions given by JimWynne replied on December 8, 2015, to fix your issue.

Driver for Canon i9950 printer Windows 10

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 drivers for Canon MX452 Printer

Sayan,

I tried all of the suggestions you gave me & none of them worked. In answer to the questions, I have no other error messages. It keeps adding the Canon MX450 printer instead of the MX452. I had other problems but I fixed them. I typed in devmgmt.msc
    & typed it in again. The drop down list came up but did not have the name OTHER in it. When I clicked on the PIXMA MX452 driver download & clicked on Start Download I got 2 boxes. Step 1 RUN & Step 2 Click YES. I clicked 0n Step 1 but it never gets to
    Step 2. I really don't like the Windows 10 that was automatically forced on me. Any other suggestions ? Donn

DonnWilimzik, Mar 24, 2020
  4. brianwall Win User

Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

Canon printer drivers

I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of how I setup the printer from within the app, the output is configured as the printer driver was last setup direct from the desktop.

Canon have absolutely no information on any of their numerous websites about Win10 except for this one instance which made my heart run cold:

"Microsoft have announced that Windows 10, the new version of their operating system, will be released on 29 July 2015. This will be a free upgrade for current users of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices.

We are currently determining our driver support for this new operating system and this page will be updated with further information shortly.

Canon takes those decisions in the knowledge that the production of drivers and software support comes at a direct financial cost. So, while Canon certainly respects our customer’s choice to decide to upgrade technologies, Canon cannot guarantee that older Canon products will continue to be supported by the new operating system."

brianwall, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

1. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer - Similar Threads - Download Driver Setup

2. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  3. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  4. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer driver for Canon MP460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer driver for Canon MP460: Hello All, I cannot find my MP460 Printer driver on their website or elsewhere, Windows 10. Any help appreciated, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-for-canon-mp460/d458d39f-6093-482b-8c75-039d3dd650fa
  6. Printer driver for Canon MP460

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer driver for Canon MP460: Hello All, I cannot find my MP460 Printer driver on their website or elsewhere, Windows 10. Any help appreciated, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-for-canon-mp460/d458d39f-6093-482b-8c75-039d3dd650fa
  7. Blocked Canon Printer download

Blocked Canon Printer download: My hp All in One with Windows 10 won't allow my Canon Printer to download it's program. We are attempting a wireless connection. Computer says the download is dangerous in some way...but it isn't. IS there way way around this?...
  8. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer: Need to download driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-printer-driver-for-my-canon-pixma-tr8500/6c0c5b1d-3ec5-43c2-bd76-9e4083a14310
  9. Issues with Canon printer drivers

Issues with Canon printer drivers: I've been trying to add a Canon MX492 printer but there appears to be an issue with installing the drivers. I was on the phone with Canon support for an hour to uninstall/reinstall the drivers yet still get an error message that there is an issue. Canon said it's not their...
  10. Canon printer drivers

Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...