Windows 10: Download error problem

Discus and support Download error problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Some days I'm trying to download software from the Microsoft store. But when I click the install button after some seconds it says download error. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IntazarSiam-619, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Download error problem

Some days I'm trying to download software from the Microsoft store. But when I click the install button after some seconds it says download error. I try different software, but the problem is the same everywhere. Now what to do to solve this problem? Download error problem 9c7dd7ac-4c43-428e-85e4-1befae51207f?upload=true.png

:)

IntazarSiam-619, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 21, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. dalchina Win User

Download error problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Download error problem

1. Download error problem - Similar Threads - Download error problem

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download problem: how can I download firefox, always prompt me not allow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem/4b9deb4a-9c27-4eb8-8a02-eef5a7dde1bf
  5. problems with downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with downloading: i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-downloading/6efaf429-e5f4-47d0-a05b-e002badecb56
  6. Download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download problem: Hi! I have a problem. My internet is working fine to browse and download a regular file but when it comes to updating / downloading package for application eg: Geforce Experience, Steam, Solidworks, and many application it stop working, the download progress is just on hold....
  7. Download problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download problem: Hi! I have a problem. My internet is working fine to browse and download a regular file but when it comes to updating / downloading package for application eg: Geforce Experience, Steam, Solidworks, and many application it stop working, the download progress is just on hold....
  8. download problems

in Browsers and Email
    download problems: hi guys , please see the attachment , with some downloads i do i end up with the page as in the attachment , i click save etc , all it does is the copy the file again , repeats what is already there , any help appreciated , thanks and take care , 174321
  9. download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problems: How can I download Windows Photo Gallery on Windows 10. I have tried it a few times but I always get an error. Pleasse how do I solve this?? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problems/171670b7-0c0c-4bec-9d96-f0d2d3436917
  10. Problem downloading Windows 10 error 80070050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem downloading Windows 10 error 80070050: I have tried to upgrade from windows 7 to 10 about 5 times now. My PC is up to the standards for the upgrade and it should work. However i keep getting the same error and no way of fixing it. Here's a picture of what appears when the installation completes. 9354