Windows 10: download error

Discus and support download error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error code 0x80042405-0x4001a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-error/33d2f087-a802-4631-8fbe-0dcac80fce77 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sajith chandran l, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:22 PM.

1. download error

error code 0x80042405-0x4001a

:)

sajith chandran l, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

4. Anne Ros Win User

download error

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Thema:

download error

1. download error - Similar Threads - download error

2. Index.jpg already exists error while downloading Images.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Index.jpg already exists error while downloading Images.: Hello Microsoft employees, I would like to inquiry about some strange popups I've been getting. Sometimes when I download an image I get a message saying index.jpg already exists. I know that they can be renamed to fix it but I want a more efficient way of doing this....
  3. Side by Side errors causing downloaded program files to not open Microsoft.VC90.MFC *SOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Side by Side errors causing downloaded program files to not open Microsoft.VC90.MFC *SOLVED: I wanted to share how I fixed this problem on my pc running Win 10 home 64 bit since after dealing with it for some time I never found this as an option. Originally I had this error on half my programs and fixed it. I had trouble running DISM (probably cause it's an exe) ....
  4. downloading error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading error: trying to download itunes but keep getting Code: 0x80070015 aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-error/248c4e6e-a26d-468c-969f-7977ad3935e6"
  5. An "Error Status 0xc0000020" keeps on appearing when i am downloading Razer Synapse 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An "Error Status 0xc0000020" keeps on appearing when i am downloading Razer Synapse 3: I am trying to install the Razer Synapse 3 and every time I install it, half way through the installation an error message always appears with the window named "vc_redist.x86.exe - Bad Image". Within the window it says "C:\Windows\System32\MSISIP.DLL is either not designed to...
  6. Windows Insider Preview Download Error: Message Code 715-123130

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Insider Preview Download Error: Message Code 715-123130: Hello, For the past couple of months, I have attempted to download various Windows Insider Previews, such as Windows Insider Preview ISOs, Windows 10 IoT Insider, and Windows Admin Center Preview for Servers, from the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page. I am registered...
  7. Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin: Hello, Please see below error. Please note I googled error before posting, and tried resetting the Store app, via the Settings, as well as resetting via elevated Powershell, and issue persists. Please advise as I am able to install regular apps without issue, and this...
  8. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error: As I am trying to update all of my Microsoft Visual C ++ software so I can play Apex Legends on my laptop, I can not finish the download for any of the 2010 versions of that software. I am being given an error message stating that there is another instillation going on at the...
  9. Error in downloading games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in downloading games: For the past 2 days I have been trying to install games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends. I had to reinstall Fortnite because the files were corrupt. Every time I try downloading these games it always ends up in a loop. The installation gets to 100%, goes back down then the...
  10. Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speech English UK Download Fails with Error 0x800F0954: Guys, It is very frustrating to not be able to embrace the new speech features within Office Pro Plus due to Windows 10 Language options not working! We need to make the adoption of new feature EASY. Not to be having these silly challenges. I have found that England...