Windows 10: Download Error

Discus and support Download Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download Autodesk Inventor and my computer keeps saying "Windows cannot find 'setup.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrandonMissouri, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Download Error

I am trying to download Autodesk Inventor and my computer keeps saying "Windows cannot find 'setup.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." This happens every time I try and download the program. What should I do to get the program downloaded completely and NOT run into this problem?

:)

BrandonMissouri, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Download Error

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Download Error

1. Download Error - Similar Threads - Download Error

2. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  3. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  4. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  6. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  7. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  8. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  9. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c