Windows 10: download error

Discus and support download error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; download error from Microsoft store need help i have 6 update available bot cannot got it for this problem need help as soon as possible... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ApuChowdhury1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. download error

download error from Microsoft store
    need help
    i have 6 update available bot cannot got it for this problem
    need help as soon as possible

:)

ApuChowdhury1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jul 16, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

download error

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

download error

1. download error - Similar Threads - download error

2. Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F): I am using Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 with Windows 10 Home i have issue with Windows store, where I Am unable to download any apps. when i select to download an app, after awhile it comes with an error says 'something unexpected happened' with error code: 0x80072F8F pls...
  3. server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated....
  4. getting download errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting download errors: I am trying to download windows 10 1903..I continue getting download errors. I am using a Lenovo laptop it has version 1809. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-download-errors/1a96f394-8d13-4b56-b847-a98d20a330a5
  5. error 651 after MS downloaded the latest W10 update .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 651 after MS downloaded the latest W10 update .: Hi there, Not able to go online after getting the latest W10 Update on my desktop PC. It posts Error 651 . The W10 Update shut me out of the PC. MS support had to provide me with Customized Instillation which finally gave my access to my PC Now I can't get connected to...
  6. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps: Hi, I have been having issues with the store. I can NOT download a thing. Using family share, I was trying to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which I downloaded before, but had an issue with that, and while trying to fix that, uninstalled Minecraft to reinstall. Now I can't...
  7. Error code: 0x00000194, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

Error code: 0x00000194, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV ***Original title: Microsoft store cannot download any app***...
  8. Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Download Error, Than USB drive Boot Error: Hello, My computer got shut off in the instalation of windows 10 and is now in a crash loop. From there i got a usb drive and downloaded the 64 bit iso and iso.part. I dd'ed the iso file onto the usb drive. i go ahead and try to boot it from the usb drive with the boot menu...
  9. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.: Hi, Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving. When I print (from Windows after saving), I receive this error: [ATTACH] - "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070241...
  10. Egads! Download failed. Retrying. ERROR GOOGLE CHROME (STEAM,GOOGLE EARTH,ANY OTHER APPS)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Egads! Download failed. Retrying. ERROR GOOGLE CHROME (STEAM,GOOGLE EARTH,ANY OTHER APPS): I am getting this error. is it something to do with the internet or the network settings in the computer. This error is not only when downloading chrome but during steam and other downloads as well. Please tell me why I cant download pubg lite files. why I cant update...