Windows 10: Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech

Discus and support Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; im trying to download the Japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech packs but it keeps failing and when i click on more details it just opens manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Duracell33, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech

im trying to download the Japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech packs but it keeps failing and when i click on more details it just opens manage optional features

:)

Duracell33, Nov 11, 2015
  2. Kays34 Win User

Handwriting won't install in Windows 10

I'm having the same issue with the English UK pack, only I can't install any of the features. (Speech, basic typing and handwriting).

I have tried all of the suggested fixes and none of them work. Every time I try to install them I get a "download failed" message.

Kays34, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Can't I enable Cortana in India?

I can't download the basic typing,handwriting and speech.It says download failed

sabir ali_808, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech

1. Download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech - Similar Threads - Download failed japanese

2. Windows 11 Japanese Basic Typing + Handwriting not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Japanese Basic Typing + Handwriting not downloading: Hi,I am using a Surface Pro 7 running on Windows 11 and recently tried adding Japanese to my device's languages. I went through the language & region settings page and added the language as normal, however, it has only been partially downloaded. It has only installed the...
  3. Windows 11 Japanese Basic Typing + Handwriting not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Japanese Basic Typing + Handwriting not downloading: Hi,I am using a Surface Pro 7 running on Windows 11 and recently tried adding Japanese to my device's languages. I went through the language & region settings page and added the language as normal, however, it has only been partially downloaded. It has only installed the...
  4. Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard: Hello everyone,I would like to install Japanese keyboard IMESO I installed the Japanese language, you can find attached the list of languages installed.However, as you can see on the attached second screenshot, Japanese typing method does not appear.This problem does not come...
  5. Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard

Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard: Hello everyone,I would like to install Japanese keyboard IMESO I installed the Japanese language, you can find attached the list of languages installed.However, as you can see on the attached second screenshot, Japanese typing method does not appear.This problem does not come...
  6. I cannot install basic typing, handwriting, and speech language packs in Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install basic typing, handwriting, and speech language packs in Settings in Windows 10: In Windows Settings > Time & Language > Language, when I select the language options, I cannot download basic typing, handwriting, or speech language packs. How can I fix it?...
  7. I cannot install basic typing, handwriting, and speech language packs in Settings in Windows 10

I cannot install basic typing, handwriting, and speech language packs in Settings in Windows 10: In Windows Settings > Time & Language > Language, when I select the language options, I cannot download basic typing, handwriting, or speech language packs. How can I fix it?...
  8. Japanese Microsoft-IME stuck on basic typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese Microsoft-IME stuck on basic typing: Hello, i tried downloading Japanese for Microsoft-IME then it always get stuck on basic typing and wont continue to download other things like Handwriting and Speech even if I try to re-download the language pack. Its been 5 minutes now before I posted this....
  9. Trouble downloading basic typing for the Japanese language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble downloading basic typing for the Japanese language pack: Hi, I have Windows 10 Education ver 1809 and I have installed the Japanese language pack. However when I try to download Basic Typing it fails with an error message that says something like "Sorry, download failed try again later" 0x800f0954. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Not able to download Japanese Language Pack - Basic Typing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to download Japanese Language Pack - Basic Typing after update: Hi All, I'm using Windows 10 and after update to Build 17763, input of Japanese with Microsoft IME stopped working. Whenever I try to switch to Japanese typing, it displays "Japanese IME is not ready yet". After searching a bit, I've decided to re-install the language...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download basic typing

2. cannot download basic typing

3. japanese basic typing download

4. cannot download basic typing japanese,
  5. download failed for japanese basic typing/handwriting/speech,
  6. download basic typing failed,
  7. language pack japanese error 0x800f0908 basic typing windows 10,
  8. download basic typing,
  9. japanese ime i cannot download handwriting ,
  10. japanese ime in window 10,
  11. windows 10 japanese basic typing download,