Windows 10: Download failure

Discus and support Download failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10. Every attempted download fails with error message "File XXX contained a virus and was deleted". Solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyDavies6, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Download failure

Windows 10. Every attempted download fails with error message "File XXX contained a virus and was deleted". Solution?

:)

AndyDavies6, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Download failure

Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Download failure

1. Download failure - Similar Threads - Download failure

2. Failure in downloading Windows Live Mail (16.4.3528.0331)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure in downloading Windows Live Mail (16.4.3528.0331): The download file is : 'wlsetup.exe' (windows Live Essentials 2012). I select the 'Mail' program and proceed. The file opens so far and then stops with a message: 'Couldn't install program. An unknown error occurred x800c0006' Any hints on why this occurred and how to get...
  3. Files Download Failure on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Download Failure on Windows 10: A download of a ZIP file from P22 Type Foundry (font vendor) failed a couple of days ago. I tried several times and it did not reach my Download folder. My Windows Start page shows 10 or 11 blue app boxes with arrows pointing down to a bar. Clicking on this generates a...
  4. iTunes failure to download in MS Store, also Start menu wont allow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes failure to download in MS Store, also Start menu wont allow: M Store will display iTunes logo but nothing happens when clicking. Also in Start menu, iTunes never loads, neither does several other items such as MS Solitaire, etc. Also unable to download iTunes through MS store. Get msg "You will need a new appto open this...
  5. Failure to download pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failure to download pics: I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card in slot on pc....it will download the video clips I took but not any pics....any ideas please...
  6. 1903 update download failure

1903 update download failure: I was updating to 1903 using Update Assistant. It was huge file and was taking lot of time. It was downloaded till 60% and unexpectedly there was some net connectivity issue with my router. I saw it after a few min corrected the network. Then, it gave an unpleasant surprise....
  7. Failure to download Error 0x800f081f

Failure to download Error 0x800f081f: Downloading update and it failed Error 0x800f081f. Anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-to-download-error-0x800f081f/b27a0571-0ea3-4762-9a14-92244df42d51
  8. HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads

HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads: My Dell Inspiron Laptop 5537 has stopped loading W10. Have done the BIOS thing and have tried all sorts of boot scenarios to no avail. I need a Bootable W10 file (ISO?) to boot up the laptop from a USB or DVD to see what I can repair and/or retrieve. I'm using an XP pc...
  9. Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates

Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates: Hello. I've had the May 14th updates fail, again. It takes all day to download and to attempt to install. After the computer restarts, I get the failed message and that Windows is undoing changes and then my laptop restarts again. Specifically these are the updates that...
  10. Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon

Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon: Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon and I have no idea why and it happens when it reaches 8%. I'm also using a school laptop so I don't have admin access....