Windows 10: Download Folder View is mess up

Discus and support Download Folder View is mess up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want my download folder view default. How to change it? Now it looks like this. [img] 134766 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chubalz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. chubalz Win User

Download Folder View is mess up

I want my download folder view default. How to change it? Now it looks like this.

Download Folder View is mess up [​IMG]

:)

chubalz, Jun 14, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 14, 2019
  4. TomStrong Win User

Folder view issue

I want my folders (and subfolders) to stay in List view but they keep changing to Details view.

I have tried View>Options>Apply to Folders many times but it doesn't stick.

Any suggestions?

TomStrong, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Download Folder View is mess up - Similar Threads - Download Folder View

2. Messed up my downloads folder, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Messed up my downloads folder, any way to fix it?: So I moved my downloads folder to disc D using this method How to Change the Location of User Folders in Windows 10 - dummies but somehow my files were saving to a downloads folder on disc C idk how it appeared so I deleted the downloads folder on disc d and basically now I...
  3. Messed up my downloads folder, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up my downloads folder, any way to fix it?: So I moved my downloads folder to disc D using this method How to Change the Location of User Folders in Windows 10 - dummies but somehow my files were saving to a downloads folder on disc C idk how it appeared so I deleted the downloads folder on disc d and basically now I...
  4. Messed up my downloads folder, any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloads is messed up

Downloads is messed up: Hey so my downloads folder is gone and has nothing In it and is now named c/ and my c drive is full but has nothing in it but my e drive is empty and has everything in it...
  6. Messed Up Main Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed Up Main Folders: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sonbun_142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvll1j/messed_up_main_folders/
  7. Messed Up Changing the Location of the Downloads Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed Up Changing the Location of the Downloads Folder in Windows 10: Hi - this is my first post. I'd appreciate some help correcting an error I made in moving the system folders on my new laptop. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909. I created a Data partition (D:) on the SSD. I want to move the system folders (Downloads, Documents, Music,...
  8. Windows Update messed up my downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update messed up my downloads folder.: My downloads folder looks completely different now that I updated my computer and I can't figure out how to get it back to normal. I have a picture of how it is now (Imgur Link), I don't have a picture of how it looked before, but it didn't have the "Today," "Earlier this...
  9. WIndows folders messed up

WIndows folders messed up: My folders seemed to have renamed themselves, joined up and changed icons. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-folders-messed-up/91a307d3-95bb-49df-a573-195957efa147"
  10. Messed up downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up downloads folder: Hi. I was checking on Microsoft Edge and was trying to change it's default download location to my Desktop. Now I couldn't find anything and so after some google'ing I saw a guide that instructs me to change something on my Downloads folder by going...