Windows 10: Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.

Discus and support Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought the game Minecraft and for some reason the download in Microsoft store does not start. It looks like it starts but seems to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RunarIngi, Apr 9, 2020.

1. RunarIngi Win User

Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.

Hello,

I recently bought the game Minecraft and for some reason the download in Microsoft store does not start. It looks like it starts but seems to be stuck at 0%.

I Googled the problem and tried multiple fixes and none worked. Now I am just annoyed and want my money back and of course Microsoft has a horrible return policy and so I have not found any way to get my money back.

My next step will be reporting the problem with my credit card company. I paid for a product that was never delivered.

Please contact me and resolve this issue.

:)

RunarIngi, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Blyatka Win User

Refund for bought game

hi i bought a game less than 14days ago and i want a refund it is my european union right to have a refund if asked in less than 14 days, but cant issue a refund on the game the regullar way.

i want a refund and i want it now.

Blyatka, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. E.S.F Win User

how can a refund a game I bought

how can a refund a game I bought

E.S.F, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund. - Similar Threads - Download bought game

2. I want a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a refund: I was charged for MS 365 on 3/13/24. When I renewed MS 365 on 3/12/23, I said I do not want this to auto renew, since was not NOT going to upgrade from WON 7 OS. Nonetheless, I was still charged on 3/13/24. I want my $99 that was charged refunded....
  3. i want a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want a refund: Money was deducted from my bank while i accidently opened this account , my college has provided a microsoft account for free for 2years than why would i choose to pay i want my money refunded as soon as possible. I dont use this account i have a free acount paid by my...
  4. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  5. Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft on the wrong account, and I don't want a refund, I just want it on the...: I purchased Minecraft Windows version while signed into the Microsoft store with a different email, the one I wanted it attached to. However, my computer was logged into this email account where I already own Minecraft Java version. Somehow, with all the redirects while...
  6. I WANT A REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT A REFUND: i bought forza horizon 5 for 100 dollars and played it for maybe 10 minutes before not being able to play it again tried everthing and i want a refund im done with this! even if 14 days is up i want a refund for a game i havent even been able to play... very disapointed...
  7. I WANT A REFUND

I WANT A REFUND: i bought forza horizon 5 for 100 dollars and played it for maybe 10 minutes before not being able to play it again tried everthing and i want a refund im done with this! even if 14 days is up i want a refund for a game i havent even been able to play... very disapointed...
  8. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  9. I want to Refund a Game.

I want to Refund a Game.: I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?...
  10. Want to refund a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Want to refund a game: Hello, I would like to refund a game that I bought today, I can not install and cause of that lost interest into it, where I can refund the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-refund-a-game/b2a11438-cd6a-4f2d-b6a1-99e24b37fc85