Windows 10: download for child in my account and not hers

Discus and support download for child in my account and not hers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i downloaded minecraft for my child and it is in my account. is there a way to get it into her account to download to her computer? or does she need... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kim seg, May 4, 2020.

1. kim seg Win User

download for child in my account and not hers

i downloaded minecraft for my child and it is in my account. is there a way to get it into her account to download to her computer? or does she need to log in to my account and if so will she need to be in my account to play?

:)

kim seg, May 4, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 4, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, May 4, 2020
  4. download for child in my account and not hers

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, May 4, 2020
Thema:

download for child in my account and not hers

1. download for child in my account and not hers - Similar Threads - download child account

2. Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC: Am trying to verify my child account all day, after setting up her account on her PC, I received the confirmation mail, but any time I tried to confirm, the reply I got was that. Something is wrong, it's not you, but us. My child is logged out of her computer till now, we...
  3. Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem confirm my child account, and she can't access her PC: Am trying to verify my child account all day, after setting up her account on her PC, I received the confirmation mail, but any time I tried to confirm, the reply I got was that. Something is wrong, it's not you, but us. My child is logged out of her computer till now, we...
  4. my kid is unable to login to her machine with newly created child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my kid is unable to login to her machine with newly created child account: I setup my child's new windows machine yesterday created a brand new email to use for her login along the way. Now, when she tries to login:It prompts for a password entering correct passwordPrompts to get a guardian to sign-in and approve. - At this point, when I select as...
  5. my kid is unable to login to her machine with newly created child account

my kid is unable to login to her machine with newly created child account: I setup my child's new windows machine yesterday created a brand new email to use for her login along the way. Now, when she tries to login:It prompts for a password entering correct passwordPrompts to get a guardian to sign-in and approve. - At this point, when I select as...
  6. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop: I have a message that I need to verify my child account on her windows device; however, anytime I try to log on, it closes automatically, so I am not able to follow the steps described to verify it and then in loops...
  7. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop: I have a message that I need to verify my child account on her windows device; however, anytime I try to log on, it closes automatically, so I am not able to follow the steps described to verify it and then in loops...
  8. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

9. Child account not linked to her parent's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account not linked to her parent's: Hi everyone, I created a Skype account for my daughter some time ago. I don't remember exactly the steps I followed, but I'm almost sure it asked the procedure asked for my her father permission at a certain point. I'm now reviewing our Family Group and I find she is in a...
  10. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.: After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your account." The game was purchased on my account,...