Windows 10: Download forza horizon 4 issues

Discus and support Download forza horizon 4 issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have download the game, but it not showing a blue bar, only shows the amount of files downloaded. and i have reach 50Gb before, and its start to 0... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dwi KuntoroAji, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Download forza horizon 4 issues

i have download the game, but it not showing a blue bar, only shows the amount of files downloaded.

and i have reach 50Gb before, and its start to 0 again.

please help, thanks

Download forza horizon 4 issues 3938f4ed-984e-4dd6-9032-1aa22db7c025?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dwi KuntoroAji, Oct 4, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Mala_S, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Download forza horizon 4 issues

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Download forza horizon 4 issues

1. Download forza horizon 4 issues - Similar Threads - Download forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues: So three days ago I started having issues with FH4 as it was stuck on the loading screen. At the same time it was also trying to download something from the store. After seeing other people having this issue I uninstalled it and have been trying for the last couple of days to...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  4. Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4: I'm thinking to buy forza horizon 4 but my windows version is windows 10 20h2. Will the game work on this version or not just wanted to confirm that? The crack of this game doesn't work for this version....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 issues.: I bought Forza the other day, just managed to install it yesterday but I'm having issues with opening the game. As seen here https://i.gyazo.com/9976b1d1862636c759f5e03ac6358608.png the game won't open. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and opened it from there, yet this...
  6. forza horizon 4 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. download forza horizon 4 failed