Windows 10: Download From Teams

Discus and support Download From Teams in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have attached a PDF file in Teams and my coworkers are not able to download it. I have tried deleting the file making a new file from scratch and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sethrsharris, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Download From Teams

I have attached a PDF file in Teams and my coworkers are not able to download it.

I have tried deleting the file making a new file from scratch and I still have the same issue.

What might be the issue.

:)

Sethrsharris, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Nov 1, 2018
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Download From Teams

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Download From Teams

1. Download From Teams - Similar Threads - Download Teams

2. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  3. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  4. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...: How do download an unverified app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-microsoft-teams-for-my/6b26bf09-57e4-486e-aa82-1e3267805c43
  6. Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...: How do download an unverified app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-microsoft-teams-for-my/6b26bf09-57e4-486e-aa82-1e3267805c43
  7. Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams: Hi there,I have been having this weird issue of camera not working in browser based apps, Google meet video conferencing and Honor Lock proctoring app for exams. When I open the camera app the image is on for one second and then black out for a few seconds.I'm using Chrome...
  8. Microsoft teams recording downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft teams recording downloads: Hello , I am having a problem with the downloads of Microsoft teams recordings . when I download the recordings of Microsoft teams I can't watch it completely after downloading it , it's being interrupted and I don't know the reason and I try to download it many times maybe...
  9. This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is a home PC and the only thing that i have downloaded recently is Teams. Why is it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiftedMule [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky1gvm/this_is_a_home_pc_and_the_only_thing_that_i_have/
  10. when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log: when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup lo[ATTACH]g https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-download-microsoft-teams-its/50000c57-6718-4352-9625-98f3ed853350