Windows 10: Download games and blu ray

Discus and support Download games and blu ray in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I've recently bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. While it's fine with most applications Microsoft Office, Steam etc on certain games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keithedwards1920, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Download games and blu ray

Hi Team,

I've recently bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. While it's fine with most applications Microsoft Office, Steam etc on certain games it allows me to save the setup file on the computer, even install them on my computer but then won't open the file. It looks as if it's beginning to but then the loading window vanishes.

I thought it might be a problem with an old games it doesn't happen to them all but I just bought a Macgos Blu Ray program to play films of an external drive and though it has been downloaded it won't open with the same vanishing box.

Any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

K

:)

Keithedwards1920, Jan 2, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Jan 2, 2020
  3. solara54 Win User
    Blu Ray Fix on Windows 10

Is there a fix to use a blu ray writer on Windows 10? Do I have go back to Windows 7 to have my Samsung blu ray writer to be recognized? I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks

solara54, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Download games and blu ray

blu-ray problem

hi everybody,

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, earlier I had Blu-ray on my laptop but now after the upgrade I can't play the Blu-ray dvds , any remedies or suggestions plz.

thanks!

MOHSINQureshi3, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Download games and blu ray

1. Download games and blu ray - Similar Threads - Download games blu

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Blu Ray Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  5. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  6. Burning Blu Ray

Burning Blu Ray: Hi, I was just wondering if in windows 10 you have to buy an external Blu Ray writer to be able to burn videos to a blank Blu ray disc? I have read this article https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-burn-cds-dvds-blu-ray-discs-windows/ and many others and am...
  7. How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 10 with U2USoft Blu-ray Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Play Blu-ray on Windows 10 with U2USoft Blu-ray Player?: Microsoft just announced the newest version of Windows. It's called Windows 10. Yes, there's no Windows 9 — Microsoft has decided to skip a digit in search of the perfect name. More importantly, Windows 10 will be a single operating system that finally spans all of...
  8. Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...
  10. blu ray problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    blu ray problem: Every time the latest build is installed my blu-ray (films) player stops working, I get an on screen message in cyber link saying my Graphics card is incompatible. After restoring build 16199 all is o/k again. Tried latest Drivers from AMD.I have tried BD addvisor everything...