Windows 10: Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

Discus and support Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i currently got a new gaming PC and it came with a 256 GB SSD along with a hard drive. However, i have already used all the available space on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joe12345671, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

Hello, i currently got a new gaming PC and it came with a 256 GB SSD along with a hard drive. However, i have already used all the available space on the SSD, and would now like to download games and store it in the Hard Drive. I have already went to the settings and put "download new content on HDD" or something along those lines. However, i am attempting to resume the download of a certain game, but the download is already stored in the SSD, and cannot resume due to lack of space. I would like to transfer this game/download to the hard drive rather than the SSD but do not know how. Please help. Thank you.

:)

Joe12345671, Nov 27, 2018

2. ssd and hard drive

I bought my HP All in one at the MS Store. It has a SSD and hard drive. One is listed as C and one a D, set up by them. When I try to download a lot of pictures I get the message that my drive is full but my 1 TB hard drive is not full. How should it be
    configured so that doesn't happen?

NancyPaget, Nov 27, 2018
  3. crownele Win User
    Hard drives listed as SSD drives

Upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro.

Have 2 Hard drives in Raid 1 set up.

Win 10 lists these drives as SSD drives in System Properties.

How do I change the listing of these drives to HD so I can optimize them?

crownele, Nov 27, 2018
  4. xlook Win User

Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

Is an SSD Drive Bad for Gaming?

Is it true that an SSD for gaming is a bad idea? I was told that constantly downloading games to it can wear down and shorten its life. It was then suggested that I buy a mechanical HD instead.

What do you guys think of this?

xlook, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

1. Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD - Similar Threads - Download games Hard

2. Booting Up on New SSD Instead of Old Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting Up on New SSD Instead of Old Hard Drive: Hi,I've installed a new Samsung SSD into my laptop. The hard-drive that came with the laptop is still in the computer AND it's still acting as the boot and operating drive whenever I use the laptop.I've cloned my Windows10 and everything else on my hard-drive over to the SSD....
  3. Booting Up on New SSD Instead of Old Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting Up on New SSD Instead of Old Hard Drive: Hi,I've installed a new Samsung SSD into my laptop. The hard-drive that came with the laptop is still in the computer AND it's still acting as the boot and operating drive whenever I use the laptop.I've cloned my Windows10 and everything else on my hard-drive over to the SSD....
  4. Booting Up on New SSD Instead of Old Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hard drive/ssd

hard drive/ssd: why do hard drive/ssd die https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drivessd/386ba5f0-2726-4c8e-a7a5-286c626dd32a
  6. Windows installed on hard-drive instead of SSD

Windows installed on hard-drive instead of SSD: HiI have an HP-Envy 360. It has both an SSD drive and a normal hard drive. Originally the SSD was allocated to be the C: drive and the hard drive D:. Windows was installed and booted of the SSD C: drive.I reinstalled Windows and this situation seems to have swapped over, i.e....
  7. Windows installed on hard-drive instead of SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installed on hard-drive instead of SSD: HiI have an HP-Envy 360. It has both an SSD drive and a normal hard drive. Originally the SSD was allocated to be the C: drive and the hard drive D:. Windows was installed and booted of the SSD C: drive.I reinstalled Windows and this situation seems to have swapped over, i.e....
  8. Windows installed on hard-drive instead of SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to install applications on the hard drive instead of the SSD drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install applications on the hard drive instead of the SSD drive?: I actually have the answer to this. It doesn't have to be that hard. All of the stuff that the advisor told people to do is ridiculous. There are two methods.1 Go to Settings/System/Storage/Change where new content is saved. Here you can choose what types of files saved to...
  10. SSD hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD hard drive: I purchased a new laptop HP and I noticed that the SSD is one so I am wondering how to divide the 256 GBs into two or three partitions OF 50 GBs or 100 GBs with my thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-hard-drive/060a0f8b-4f4a-45ad-8d00-78a5e869a90a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download on hard drive instead of ssd

2. download games to hdd instead of ssd windows10

3. download games on ssd or hard driv?

4. how to download games onto the harddrive instead of the ssd,
  5. download game on ssd or hdd,
  6. downloading games to hard drive instead of ssd,
  7. how to download games to hard drive instead of my ssd,
  8. games in windows ssd drive ?,
  9. how to download to hard drive instead of ssd,
  10. loadmgames to hard drive when windows is on ssd,
  11. download to hard drive instead of solid state drive