Windows 10: Download hanging

Discus and support Download hanging in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi...Purchased forza 7 motorsport. Received confirmation email and started the download. After around 10 seconds the progress bar stops and a "Resuming... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CaptainCalamity, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Download hanging

Hi...Purchased forza 7 motorsport. Received confirmation email and started the download. After around 10 seconds the progress bar stops and a "Resuming download" message appears but it just hangs. Im downloading to an external drive with plenty of space, internet speed is around 30 mbps. Any help would be very much appreciated.

:)

CaptainCalamity, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Download hanging

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Download hanging

1. Download hanging - Similar Threads - Download hanging

2. Downloads folder frequently hangs in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder frequently hangs in Explorer: I have a Dell laptop which came with Windows 11 preinstalledAn issue I've had since the start is that the Downloads folder often hangs when I open it in explorer. It can take about 2 minutes before explorer responds again.Today the issue occurred once after using Explorer to...
  3. Downloads folder frequently hangs in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads folder frequently hangs in Explorer: I have a Dell laptop which came with Windows 11 preinstalledAn issue I've had since the start is that the Downloads folder often hangs when I open it in explorer. It can take about 2 minutes before explorer responds again.Today the issue occurred once after using Explorer to...
  4. Windows 11 Download folder will not display the files included, Explorer hangs when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Download folder will not display the files included, Explorer hangs when trying...: Windows11 Pro x64, 22H2, Build 22621.1265With no prior issues, attempting to open in Windows Explorer the Downloads folder just results in "working on it" at which point Explorer hangs. The contents of the folder are never displayed, and Explorer freezes. Only using Task...
  5. Windows 11 Download folder will not display the files included, Explorer hangs when trying...

Windows 11 Download folder will not display the files included, Explorer hangs when trying...: Windows11 Pro x64, 22H2, Build 22621.1265With no prior issues, attempting to open in Windows Explorer the Downloads folder just results in "working on it" at which point Explorer hangs. The contents of the folder are never displayed, and Explorer freezes. Only using Task...
  6. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  7. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps: Basically, I am unable to download or update any apps within the Microsoft store. The apps just hang there until eventually crashing or just never moving. And when/if they move it is at a snail's pace.I've had this problem for a while and I can sometimes fix it. I've done the...
  9. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps: Basically, I am unable to download or update any apps within the Microsoft store. The apps just hang there until eventually crashing or just never moving. And when/if they move it is at a snail's pace.I've had this problem for a while and I can sometimes fix it. I've done the...
  10. Microsoft Store - Unable to download or update - hanging or crashing apps