Windows 10: Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

Discus and support Download in windows store frozen at 33%. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cayden Meyer, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps.

:)

Cayden Meyer, Sep 22, 2022

2. Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

store frozen unable to download application

Original Title: Store frozen

I have windows 10 and the store will not download applications there are 3 in the que that are frozen on starting download, 2 of them I did not even click. I cannot delete them or anything.

Froggie0919, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

1. Download in windows store frozen at 33%. - Similar Threads - Download store frozen

2. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download in windows store frozen at 33%.: I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-in-windows-store-frozen-at-33/fd9b609f-e62a-42bc-953b-ae37aca4e75c
  3. Download in windows store frozen at 33%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download in windows store frozen at 33%.: I've tried cancelling it and resetting the store but nothing works. I'm trying to download Slime Rancher 2 if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-in-windows-store-frozen-at-33/fd9b609f-e62a-42bc-953b-ae37aca4e75c
  4. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen: Hi,I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11. I haven't really needed to update any of my apps, and so hadn't checked the Microsoft store for a while, but I encountered some problems when trying to open the new Minecraft Java launcher that was downloaded from the Microsoft...
  5. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen: Hi,I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11. I haven't really needed to update any of my apps, and so hadn't checked the Microsoft store for a while, but I encountered some problems when trying to open the new Minecraft Java launcher that was downloaded from the Microsoft...
  6. Reset stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset stuck at 33%: I factory reset Windows 10 and its been stuck at 33% for around an hour is this normal and if not how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-33/df44dc18-72e8-421f-bb74-20e912fed7fe
  7. Windows Update frozen - will not download

Windows Update frozen - will not download: Windows Update shows that it is running "thinking" and trying to find updates but frozen. But the latest updates will not download. Is this a Microsoft issue. My HP is less than a year old and running Windows 10. Never had this issue before....
  8. Downloading - 100% and seems to be frozen

Downloading - 100% and seems to be frozen: My Windows Update Windows 10, Version 1903 shows Downloading 100% and not doing anything further? Can I restart my computer or would this not be feasible?...
  9. Windows 10 Update. 24h and 33%

Windows 10 Update. 24h and 33%: My notebook started freezing and crashing with the blue screen "WATCHDOG VIOLATION" followed by a restart. Searching for solutions the only that remained is to update Windows (what Im avoiding for months because it takes too long). Now the update is running for a whole day...
  10. Event ID 33

Event ID 33: All what has been posted up to now, hasn't helped! Is Microsoft so far away from a normal running computer system, that you're just left alone and have to try and try and try and then give up? Well, I give up!...