Windows 10: Download/Install Problems App Store

Discus and support Download/Install Problems App Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I recently just got a new laptop and, oddly, when my Microsoft account synced to the device, a few of my apps were absent or not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaddisonC, Dec 17, 2020.

1. MaddisonC Win User

Download/Install Problems App Store

Hi everyone!

I recently just got a new laptop and, oddly, when my Microsoft account synced to the device, a few of my apps were absent or not working correctly including Netflix and Kindle. I redownloaded Kindle just fine and Netflix seemed fine until I attempted to open it. Long story short, I deleted the faulty Netflix app. I went into Microsoft Store and easily "purchased" the free app. However, every time I try to click "install," literally nothing happens. I have tried many different ways installing through the library, installing by clicking on the specific device I want to install on and shut down my computer multiple times to see if that changed anything. Yet, nothing does. Any ideas or am I just going to have to let it go?

:)

MaddisonC, Dec 17, 2020

2. Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 17, 2020
  3. unable to download/install apps from store

To further assist you on the issue with installing apps from the Windows Store, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try the steps shared by Triw on this

thread
    which seemed to help a lot of users who were experiencing issues with installing apps from the Store.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Download/Install Problems App Store

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Download/Install Problems App Store

1. Download/Install Problems App Store - Similar Threads - Download Install Problems

2. downloading an app from the Windows Store problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading an app from the Windows Store problem: When I select an app to download at the Windows Store by clicking the GET button, a window appears briefly and immediately disappears. I think it's a login screen which is consistent with another login problem I am having: When I go to my Win 10 Pro SETTINGSACCOUNTS and click...
  3. problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app

problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app: I have a problem in to downloading and installing any apps from microsoft store... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-microsoft-store-are-not-downloading-and/6caaa835-a206-4382-9f2b-640cdbee316e
  4. Problems with downloading apps from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with downloading apps from microsoft store.: I have been trying to download the Halo Master Chief collection from the microsoft store, however every few minutes it stops downloading and gives me the error Code: 0x87E00017. If i click to resume the download it picks up from where it left off, but I've been doing this for...
  5. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  6. Download app from the store problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  7. Problems to download apps in Windows store

Problems to download apps in Windows store: I have had many Problems to download apps in Windows store, when I try to download the applications it gives errors, it freezes, it closes, it doesn't work...
  8. A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps

A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps: I have ver. 1803 of Windows 10 currently installed, and there has been talk of the fall creators edition. When I attempt to d/l apps using several methods, it seems they don't have my device listed or registered. It used to be easy but it seems there have been changes. Is...
  9. Problem downloading apps from the store

Problem downloading apps from the store: Hey guys, I just attempted to download Instagram from the Windows app store, but when its about to start downloading, I get this. I am running the Anniversary Edition of W10 and I just installed the latest updates, but I can't get it to work... can you please help me? I...
  10. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...