Windows 10: Download Interruptions

Discus and support Download Interruptions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What causes this? It seems since updating to Windows 10, whenever I try to download a video file it gets interrupted. So then I click "resume" but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrob61, Feb 9, 2019.

1. chrob61 Win User

Download Interruptions

What causes this? It seems since updating to Windows 10, whenever I try to download a video file it gets interrupted. So then I click "resume" but when I go to view the video on my PC only the first part of the video shows up. Does anyone know what causes this?

:)

chrob61, Feb 9, 2019
  2. intprob Win User

Help with Hardware Interrupts

To use Krview, ignore any driver that is part of Windows or that is for the CPU idle thread.
    inteppm is for the CPU idle thread, ignore it.
    hal and ntkrnlpa are part of Windows, ignore them.
    ati2mtag is the first one on the list that is elevated and relevant.
    Find out what hardware interrupt it uses and then any device that shares this interrupt could be the problem. It might not be ati2mtag.
    If its the video driver, can you use another card?
    Putting the computer to sleep might reset things.

intprob, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Nokia 700 - View interrupted downloads?

You can clear the list of interrupted downloads by long touching on each of them and selecting cancel download.

For downloading files, try UC browser.

Currently it is not supported but you can install java version.

Srikanthsd, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Download Interruptions

Interrupted download

Hi, I am trying to download a 2GB file from WeTransfer. I have 30Mb internet speed. Whenever I try to download it, the download is interrupted. I noticed that the file starts to download at maximum speed 3.5mBps then the speed drops to 40kbps, then starts
    to go up little by little but then the download is interrupted, it says "the download was interrupted".

So far only happened with WeTransfer, when I try to download large files from Google Drive I have no problem. However I found a workaround, when I download a file from Google Drive and WeTrasnfer at the same time, the download of WeTransfer is not interrupted,
    the download speed goes up and down but is not interrupted.

What could be the problem?

Franklin Nin, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Download Interruptions

1. Download Interruptions - Similar Threads - Download Interruptions

2. Microsoft Security interrupts large downloads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security interrupts large downloads: I've spent several wasted hours trying to download a 49GB video file from Google Drive. I initially tried in Edge on a Windows 10 x64 PC, i7 CPU with 48GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. The download failed at about 35GB. I tried continuing that download, only to have it fail...
  3. Microsoft Security interrupts large downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Security interrupts large downloads: I've spent several wasted hours trying to download a 49GB video file from Google Drive. I initially tried in Edge on a Windows 10 x64 PC, i7 CPU with 48GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. The download failed at about 35GB. I tried continuing that download, only to have it fail...
  4. Microsoft Security interrupts large downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 download interruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 download interruption: I was downloading windows 11 on my pc using iso file. When it was installing windows, I accidentally shut down the computer. Now when I restart it, it shows that windows installation cannot proceed and asks to restart the computer. The cycle continues. What should I do?...
  6. Windows 11 download interruption

Windows 11 download interruption: I was downloading windows 11 on my pc using iso file. When it was installing windows, I accidentally shut down the computer. Now when I restart it, it shows that windows installation cannot proceed and asks to restart the computer. The cycle continues. What should I do?...
  7. how can i download a antivirus for my laptop while interrupt from network issuees?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download a antivirus for my laptop while interrupt from network issuees?: every time showing network issue and bluetooth is already not in work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-antivirus-for-my-laptop-while/4699b781-d6c4-4432-b225-72f43b9715f2
  8. how can i download a antivirus for my laptop while interrupt from network issuees?

how can i download a antivirus for my laptop while interrupt from network issuees?: every time showing network issue and bluetooth is already not in work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-antivirus-for-my-laptop-while/4699b781-d6c4-4432-b225-72f43b9715f2
  9. all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals: I can't download any file without it being failed, on chrome it tells me Network error, on pip install python pakages install it tells me: DECRYPTION_FAILED_OR_BAD_RECORD_MACand when I try to creat a docker image it tells me hash mismatch. this problem only happen on two...
  10. all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals

all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals: I can't download any file without it being failed, on chrome it tells me Network error, on pip install python pakages install it tells me: DECRYPTION_FAILED_OR_BAD_RECORD_MACand when I try to creat a docker image it tells me hash mismatch. this problem only happen on two...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what causes download interruptions

2. downloader interruption