Windows 10: Download iTunes from Microsoft

Discus and support Download iTunes from Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good afternoon, When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GayleShort, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Download iTunes from Microsoft

Good afternoon,

When I try to download iTunes from Microsoft it tells me I don't have any devices linked to my account. It tells me to sign in from a device. Sign in to what? My iPhone is plugged into my pc.

:)

GayleShort, Sep 25, 2019

2. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 25, 2019
  4. dianengo Win User

Download iTunes from Microsoft

Itunes download from Microsoft Store

I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help

dianengo, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Download iTunes from Microsoft

1. Download iTunes from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Download iTunes Microsoft

2. Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi there, recently I started to get this error when my computer starts up:If I try to run iTunes - nothing happens.The Microsoft Store shows that iTunes is installed and then I try to run it by hitting the "Open" button I'm getting the same errorUnfortunately, I can't...
  3. Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store: Hi there, recently I started to get this error when my computer starts up:If I try to run iTunes - nothing happens.The Microsoft Store shows that iTunes is installed and then I try to run it by hitting the "Open" button I'm getting the same errorUnfortunately, I can't...
  4. Can't run iTunes downloaded from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  6. unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store

unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  7. Downloading iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading iTunes: Hi, Thank you for reading. I can't download iTunes on my newish HP laptop. I get to the Microsoft store and hit install and the dots spin round and round and round and nothing seems to happen. I let it do that for over an hour once. I know next to nothing about...
  8. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  9. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...