Windows 10: download jammed

Discus and support download jammed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no idea on how to fix it. But I am trying to figure out how to download Google chrome. It keeps saying denied. How do i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonnaMorris52, Nov 2, 2020.

1. download jammed

I have no idea on how to fix it. But I am trying to figure out how to download Google chrome. It keeps saying denied. How do i fix this

:)

DonnaMorris52, Nov 2, 2020
  2. JanieBain Win User

Paper jam.

My Kodak ESP 2170 all in one printer keeps showing paper jam. I have cleared all paper out of it but when I push the ok button it clicks and gives a code of 3523 paper jam. Any suggestion on what to do?

JanieBain, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Jigsaw Jam Daily Challenges

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond to you I'm still learning how to get into my email. I did not install Jig Saw Jam It was already on this computer when I bought it. It worked fine, the Daily challenges loaded every new month, the other challenges are working
    and load every month just fine . It's just the Jig Saw Jam daily challenges that say ( Loading ) in each of the three windows, then it doesn't load it just gives me an error message. I checked my windows updates and it says I'm up to date.

francescurry, Nov 2, 2020
  4. download jammed

Jigsaw Jam Daily Challenges

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below questions:

• How did you install Jigsaw Jam Daily Challenges?
    • Are all the updates installed properly?
    • Did you try re-installing the game?

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates, if any.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

download jammed

1. download jammed - Similar Threads - download jammed

2. Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download): Windows 10 KB5035941 is now available as an optional update for everyone. It comes with several new features, including MSN on the lock screen. This patch is available via Windows Update, but Microsoft has published direct download links for the Windows 10 KB5035941 offline...
  3. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  4. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  5. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  6. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?: Hello, today I got a message from Windows Defender saying that there is a problem. When I clicked I saw a virus so I immediatly clicked to delete it and restarted the computer. It turned on fine with no problems and now windows defender doesn't say anything more. But I can't...
  7. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?: Hello, today I got a message from Windows Defender saying that there is a problem. When I clicked I saw a virus so I immediatly clicked to delete it and restarted the computer. It turned on fine with no problems and now windows defender doesn't say anything more. But I can't...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn for some reason, didn't download anything?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  10. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894