Windows 10: Download keeps on going

Discus and support Download keeps on going in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HassanZulficar, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Download keeps on going

So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i tried everything, and at the end i refunded the game, please tell if this error has been fixed so i can try again, the bad part is that my internet is slow and it took ages to download it

:)

HassanZulficar, Oct 8, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Oct 8, 2018
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Download keeps on going [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Download keeps on going

PC keeps killing my mice

i shall add your suggestion to the list. It will be at the very bottom.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Download keeps on going

1. Download keeps on going - Similar Threads - Download keeps going

2. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  3. Touchpad keeps going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps going to sleep.: It will randomly goto sleep. Usually when im typing, but not always just when typing. occasionally it will reactivate as intended immediately after, but most of the time, it will stay asleep for upto 3-5 seconds of me clicking and sliding on the touchpad. Is there a way to...
  4. What's going on with downloads?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's going on with downloads?: If I haven't selected the correct Topic, please move and advise.Well, something new has just started.In the past, when I clicked something to download, the link would show up on the bottom of the window. Now, MS has changed that so thatthe download info is on the upper right...
  5. Downloads go into Notepad.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads go into Notepad.: For some reason, all of my downloads have been turning into a notepad. Because of it, I cant download anything that I need. Is there anyone that could help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-go-into-notepad/a1bbfd68-649e-4e93-9317-03f8980665b3
  6. Cant download travel channel go on my pc. It keeps wnating me to download on my phone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download travel channel go on my pc. It keeps wnating me to download on my phone.: I just want to simply download travel channel go app on my pc so I can stream ghost adventurers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-travel-channel-go-on-my-pc-it-keeps/d7517a89-9071-4ecb-a6ab-84911288277d"
  7. Downloads not going into the Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloads not going into the Downloads folder: My setting for downloads is for the Downloads folder, but downloads keep going to my desktop. How can I fix this? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-not-going-into-the-downloads-folder/608e622a-e6db-41ff-b3e4-7c9c5bf01df4
  8. keeps going to go.normandoh.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    keeps going to go.normandoh.com: click on Microsoft edge keeps going to go.normandoh.com instead of Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-going-to-gonormandohcom/04f1e930-a85c-4a4c-9352-c56db44c8fb0
  9. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop: I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes from the 48GB...
  10. All files go to Download

in Windows 10 Support
    All files go to Download: In Windows 10, when I try to open a file within a page or open an attachment it always goes to the Download folder rather than opening. This to say the least is frustrating. This never happened when using Windows 8.1. Is there any way to prevent this happening? 41652