Windows 10: download kindle app on windows 10 S????

Discus and support download kindle app on windows 10 S???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop. Help???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by melharms, Aug 16, 2019.

1. melharms Win User

download kindle app on windows 10 S????

I have to switch out of Windows 10 S if I want to download my kindle app on my new laptop.

Help???

:)

melharms, Aug 16, 2019

2. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2019
  3. how to uninstall kindle on windows 10 (running on tablet)

Hi Neal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• From where have you downloaded this app?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with Kindle?

If you have downloaded if from Windows Store, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and click on Settings.
    • Click on System and on Apps and Features.
    • Locate for the Kindle app, click on it and click on
      Uninstall

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2019
  4. download kindle app on windows 10 S????

Kindle download problem in Windows 10

I know that this enquiry should be directed to Kindle but I have been totally misinformed by them on two occasions recently. Firstly I was told that no Kindle app had been developed for Windows 10. Secondly I was informed that it was not possible to set
    up a French-English dictionary for use when reading books in French.

With regard to the first problem a recent posting of mine produced a response from a Community member who had downloaded a Kindle for PC app which worked perfectly well on Windows 10. When I followed up my enquiry with Kindle Support the latest advice I
    received from them was to was to deregister, uninstall, and reinstall Kindle for PC. I did this and Kindle still does not function properly.

Can anyone suggest a way of downloading an authentic Kindle for PC app that functions with Windows 10? There is a website: bestwindows10apps.com which offers a download, but are there any risks attached to this? Or would a download of Kindle for Windows
    8 be an alternative worth trying?

I will pursue the French Dictionary problem once I get Kindle installed.

Many thanks,

Tony Sims

AnthonySims, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

download kindle app on windows 10 S????

1. download kindle app on windows 10 S???? - Similar Threads - download kindle app

2. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  3. Kindle app download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  4. Kindle app download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  5. Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app: Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon website and Kindle Content, the deliver to Kindle on Windows 10 is greyed out....
  6. Kindle PC app not Downloading Books

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle PC app not Downloading Books: I have hundreds of Kindle books in my Family Library. They are all accessible through my Amazon and Android and Apple devices. However, over the past few weeks, I have discovered that I cannot download any Kindle books on any of my Windows 10 PCs. The Kindle Cloud Reader is...
  7. Kindle app

Kindle app: Kindle app on windows 10 does not show my recent books. They can be see on my android phone and my kindle device. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app/74902e82-f96d-40fa-9e85-0a932e95f485
  8. Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.: Windows 10 does not usually let me download books to my Kindle. On any given day, it may work, but usually does not. I use Amazon contents/devices. Sometimes it will show up as an option at bottom of laptop and sometimes on my list of downloads, but usually not....
  9. Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Kindle book content and S mode of Windows 10?: I have been trying to downloads my Kindle books to my laptop. Each time, just before my download is complete, I receive a pop up telling me I can't make the download without a new app by Microsoft which will enable me to take my computer out of S mode. This sounds hoaky, but...
  10. Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?

Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?: As mentioned, I have a Kindle App on my Windows 10 tablet. I just bought and received my first book for the Kindle App. Right now, I have no idea if its on my tablet or in the Cloud. If I have it, is there any way to back it up to a flash drive so I don't loose it? I do have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kindle for surface go

2. kindle friendy app for windows 10 s