Windows 10: download language pack on another account, why?

Discus and support download language pack on another account, why? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a PC running Windows 10. On the Administrator account, I configured to have a second language installed. When logging to a different account on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 萬物為銅, Sep 15, 2019.

1. download language pack on another account, why?

I have a PC running Windows 10. On the Administrator account, I configured to have a second language installed. When logging to a different account on the same PC and trying to access the second language, it's not there. So, I added the same second language. Well, Windows 10 started to download the second language again. I'd think it only needs to download a language one time and every account can use it. Not the case? Every account needs to download its own language?

:)

萬物為銅, Sep 15, 2019

2. Language pack not downloading

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of the issue, we would like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried restarting the download? What was the result?
    • Were the language packs downloaded on the same day?
    • How are you downloading the language pack?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 15, 2019
  4. download language pack on another account, why?

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

download language pack on another account, why?

1. download language pack on another account, why? - Similar Threads - download language pack

2. Why I cannot download chinese language pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot download chinese language pack?: Why I cannot download chinese language pack?error code: 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-download-chinese-language-pack/15680c8a-ac48-46a5-8a92-892cad269281
  3. Why I cannot download chinese language pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot download chinese language pack?: Why I cannot download chinese language pack?error code: 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-download-chinese-language-pack/15680c8a-ac48-46a5-8a92-892cad269281
  4. Why am i unable to download language pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to download language pack?: Windows 11 failed to download language pack it always stuck on downloading for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-download-language-pack/58363dfb-4738-4c23-af3b-f7baf39b44b4
  5. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  6. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  7. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Language Pack Not Downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Not Downloading: I am trying to download a language pack but whenever I click download the bar does not move and nothing is downloading. There is nothing wrong with my internet, it just does not download.The picture is what I've been looking at for a while now, the bars are completely static....
  9. Downloading Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Language Pack: Hi, I was unable to download the language pack, pls help check for me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-language-pack/eab2e127-54b0-4d3d-997a-12d99350757d
  10. Language packs downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language packs downloading: I can't download English(US) speech and handwriting packs. How can I do it? Please, give me help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs-downloading/cfdc0dbc-12d8-40f2-a5cc-f39df7bc8b9d