Windows 10: Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working

Discus and support Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Varsha C, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Varsha C Win User

Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working

Varsha C, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Babu V Win User

Mr Fixit Dont work Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. Fixits available in the Fix it Solution Center are not currently compatible with Windows 10. Windows 10 comes within built troubleshooters, you may use them to fix the issues.

To access the troubleshooters, refer to this step:

• Press Windows and X key together and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

Hope the information provided is useful.

Babu V, Aug 8, 2020
  3. yp2602 Win User
    Microsoft fixit utility on windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10. Tried to install Java but got error with recommendation to use Microsoft fixit tool. The Fixit utility on the Fixit page says it doesn't run on my operating system. So I downloaded the utility from Microsoft
    support page but when installing it encounters an error in downloading components. Any ideas how to solve this?

yp2602, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working

1. Download link for Microsoft Fixit is not working - Similar Threads - Download link Microsoft

2. does ms fixit exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does ms fixit exist: Does ms fixit exist, I am trying to troubleshoot Windows Media Player to fix problem with some tracks recorded from cd's not playing because they are the wrong codeces ? or something....
  3. does ms fixit exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does ms fixit exist: Does ms fixit exist, I am trying to troubleshoot Windows Media Player to fix problem with some tracks recorded from cd's not playing because they are the wrong codeces ? or something....
  4. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  5. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  6. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Fixit Tool not working

Microsoft Fixit Tool not working: Hi, I want to use the Fixit tool to fix my registry, however, this thing pop-up. I tried to google the answer, but still not sure how to fix it. Can someone help me please. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Does anyone have access to the fixit from this download link?...

Does anyone have access to the fixit from this download link?...: The Fixit download is 404'ing. I have previously used it to resolve issues with Global VPN Client from Sonicwall and I would like to do so again. The support document is still available...
  9. 0xc000000 error and how to fixit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000 error and how to fixit: I got into the troblem with 0xc000000f error and it looks like my pc doesn't detect the drive where i installed the windows and i'm trying to fix it. How can i do it?...
  10. Is this Microsoft's official link for MSN explorer download?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Microsoft's official link for MSN explorer download?: Hi, I wanted to download MSN explorer and google search led me to https://membercenter.msn.com/download.aspx. From there I was given this link: https://download.microsoft.com/download/2/C/3/2C360A09-C6EC-44A9-874D-ED6E7F8E19F3/retail/en/us/ms/msnsusii.exe Are these...