Windows 10: Download link for Windows 10 pro upgrade not working

Discus and support Download link for Windows 10 pro upgrade not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, couple weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to pro. Did this via the update page on laptop and purchased through Microsoft Store. There were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SueJ52, Jan 25, 2021.

1. SueJ52 Win User

Download link for Windows 10 pro upgrade not working

Hi, couple weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to pro. Did this via the update page on laptop and purchased through Microsoft Store. There were problems with the automatic installation and activation, but it eventually got fixed.

The problem I have now is that the receipt for this upgrade in my account on Microsoft website, gives a link to the download. But the link does not work, just takes me to an error page saying not found etc. How would I get a downloaded copy of the upgrade that I can save in case I need to instal on new laptop or reinstal on current?

Thanks for any advice.

Sue

:)

SueJ52, Jan 25, 2021

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Reefer86 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

I found a link on the official Microsoft site for direct download, helps those that are still waiting for the invitation to download from the taskbar.

Download the tool for 64bit or 32bit. Home and Pro versions, also N versions also. Upgrade or iso version for clean install, although for clean install product would be needed. (this is given after upgrade)

Options available are

Upgrade now and direct ISO File download

You cant install via ISO, first you must upgrade via the link then after upgrade, get your new key for windows 10. then you can install from disc.

You need the serial from the upgrade.

YOU MUST UPGRADE FIRST.

Download Windows 10

I have already downloaded the ISO and is fully working, below is an image of the upgrade downloading now.

EDIT:

Clean install from USB.

How to clean install Windows 10 from a USB drive

Download link for Windows 10 pro upgrade not working wiondows10.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD!

Reefer86, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Download link for Windows 10 pro upgrade not working - Similar Threads - Download link pro

2. Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired: Hi, i have purchased upgrade license to windows 10 pro , but after payment been succesfully deducted from my card, the link provided is already expired. what should i do? pls advise...
  3. Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired: Hi, i have purchased upgrade license to windows 10 pro , but after payment been succesfully deducted from my card, the link provided is already expired. what should i do? pls advise...
  4. Payment done - Link to upgrade window 10 pro - expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Download link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download link for Windows 10: Dear Friends,Hope all is well.My computer had Windows 7 64 BIT and via an update we were not aware of Windows 10 was installed. Went to bed with 7 and woke up with 10.I need to do a clean install of Window 10 and I need the correct File/Link/Download.Out of frustration and...
  6. Windows 10 Pro download link

Windows 10 Pro download link: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro on my work computer but I'm actually intending to install it on a refurbished, laptop that I have bought to use privately. The online order contains a 'Reedem' link, but I'm not sure what will happen when I click on this. I don't want it trying...
  7. Windows 10 Pro download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro download link: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro on my work computer but I'm actually intending to install it on a refurbished, laptop that I have bought to use privately. The online order contains a 'Reedem' link, but I'm not sure what will happen when I click on this. I don't want it trying...
  8. Windows 10 Pro download link

9. PhotoScape X Pro Download link

PhotoScape X Pro Download link: Very, very frustrated with Microsoft Customer Service and support. I purchased PhotoScape X Pro, 2 weeks ago. I immediately received order confirmation, and my account charged, but I'm unable to download and unable to get support help. PhotoScape X Pro doesn't even show...
  10. windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro upgrade not working

windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro upgrade not working: I get an error OxC1900101-Ox4000D Installation failed in second_boot phase with an error during migrate_data operation? Tried everything suggested ...nothing concected, removed security etc. Still doing same thing...