Windows 10: Download Linux directly from Windows?

Discus and support Download Linux directly from Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I want to have Linux on my notebook but I still have Windows on it how do I get Linux on it without a USB stick. Linux direkt über Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jandrangtot, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Download Linux directly from Windows?

Hello I want to have Linux on my notebook but I still have Windows on it how do I get Linux on it without a USB stick.

:)

jandrangtot, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Download Linux directly from Windows?

Accessing a Linux printer from Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• Can you tell us the steps on how you tried to
      print from your Windows 10 computer to Linux Mint?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Download Linux directly from Windows?

1. Download Linux directly from Windows? - Similar Threads - Download Linux directly

2. Want to download Windows directly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to download Windows directly: I want to download Windows directly from the official website instead of using Windows Media Creation tool. So where is that webpage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-windows-directly/4b3503e1-b0ec-4e39-bc23-ad591730d15f
  3. Want to download Windows directly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to download Windows directly: I want to download Windows directly from the official website instead of using Windows Media Creation tool. So where is that webpage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-windows-directly/4b3503e1-b0ec-4e39-bc23-ad591730d15f
  4. Want to download Windows directly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  6. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  7. From Linux To Windows

From Linux To Windows: Im trying to change a linux operating using a 64-bit machine. using a 32-bit architecturesystem . To Windows 10 operating system.I went to download the Media Creation Tool but { pasted from page site}You’ve been routed to this page because the operating system you’re using...
  8. Cannot run linux command directly from cmd/powershell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run linux command directly from cmd/powershell: Recently, I upgraded my windows to 2004 from 1909. I notice that I cannot run command like "xxx grep xx" from command line anymore. Initially I thought that is because I have WSL2 Ubuntu distro now, but converting Ubuntu to WSL1 didn't help the problem. On Win10 2004:...
  9. Direct download of isos from MS

Direct download of isos from MS: The direct route of downloading isos (spoofing browser or via a non windiws device) on windows 10 MS download site seems to be broken at the moment. Can anybody confirm? 117651
  10. Windows 10 linux subsystem: Run Linux desktop directly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 linux subsystem: Run Linux desktop directly?: I watched a video about the guy using Windows subsystem and run full Linux desktop without using remote software. There is no white thing on top. He can switch between Linux and Windows using a keyboard shortcut. Linux desktop is smooth, 60 fps, no lag so it means he don't...