Windows 10: download list of links

Discus and support download list of links in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abdeslambenaicha, Aug 13, 2020.

1. download list of links

/u/abdeslambenaicha, Aug 13, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

download list of links

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

download list of links

1. download list of links - Similar Threads - download list links

2. List Linked Windows Licences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List Linked Windows Licences: Hello all!When i was first building my gaming PC i bought a licence that was like £10 online Sticker taken off of an old pc with Windows 7 i think i also got a licecence through a friends UNI program, i have since bought a full Windows 10 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store....
  3. List Linked Windows Licences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List Linked Windows Licences: Hello all!When i was first building my gaming PC i bought a licence that was like £10 online Sticker taken off of an old pc with Windows 7 i think i also got a licecence through a friends UNI program, i have since bought a full Windows 10 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store....
  4. List Linked Windows Licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Link app download

Link app download: Hi guys, few days ago I bought this 2in1 tablet Linx 12x62, I wanted to download Spotify and Prime video on it but in my Microsoft account doesn't show this device as one I can download in. I logged in with my account, I made sure I did add the device but still doesn't let...
  6. My downloads list

in Windows 10 Customization
    My downloads list: I have completely lost my list of downloads. I have four downloads listed, and these are very recent. What do I do to retrieve this list of downloads? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-downloads-list/dfc9f01b-07a2-4b16-8172-2b241e109e3b
  7. Yourphone.exe download link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Yourphone.exe download link: Dear Sirs, Kindly note that i am facing an error from my PC\firewall to download "yourphone" application from windows store, can you please assist me with a link or an exe file to be download it away from windows store? Many thanks in advance. Muhannad A....
  8. Online list of linked licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online list of linked licenses: Hello all A while ago I bought a new pc. During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account. It then showed a listed of linked licenses, but now I can't find it anywhere. So my question is: where on the Microsoft website can I see which...
  9. LIST OF NET FRAMEWORK DIRECT DOWNLOADING LINKS FOR DEVELOPERS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LIST OF NET FRAMEWORK DIRECT DOWNLOADING LINKS FOR DEVELOPERS: Today i am sharing some netframework for developers who develop applications using netframework , i am sharing direct direct downloading links Netframework repair tool https://download.microsoft.com/download/2/B/D/2BDE5459-2225-48B8-830C-AE19CAF038F1/NetFxRepairTool.exe...
  10. Downloaded list format

Downloaded list format: How do I look at a downloaded list in a normal format instead of notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/downloaded-list-format/2a6022ed-3047-48dc-9e00-843dce7de130