Windows 10: Download manager update request

Discus and support Download manager update request in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why Microsoft not updating or developing there own free download manager software? https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=27960 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gaurav Sahare, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Download manager update request

Why Microsoft not updating or developing there own free download manager software?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=27960

I know that there are many alternative download manager available such as IDM, FDM, Eagleget, Ninja download manager, JDownloader and XDM with smart features. Download manager is necessary to download large files because web browsers cannot properly download large files(in good downloading speed) such as Windows ISO, multimedia files like HD and full HD videos, software, any many more files even if I try to download files from Microsoft Edge(for both PC and Android) and Internet Explorer due to network problem, unexpected link expiration and many major faults.

I also know Microsoft almost providing good service in every country in every devices, but in case of large files download, need to trust 3rd party.

If team Microsoft develop/update there free download manager, therefore no doubt that Microsoft will provide no.1 download manager for all Windows editions. No matter we are using slow or fast computer. Please provide standalone offline installer of download manager. It will very help for slow internet users.

Sorry if I picked wrong product information because my issue is not listed.

:)

Gaurav Sahare, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Boyfriend Win User

Free Download Manager

It is very trusted one and very useful program. I have never used any download manager except FDM since my first ever download (Yeah! that was K-Antivirus update from their server). It is still best especially its version 3.0.848. It can even download, save, and convert youtube videos. You can import/export download list, can create portable version etc. It is best of the best free DM. Can recommend to anyone!!

Boyfriend, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Sep 22, 2018
  4. alexp999 Win User

Download manager update request

Best FREE download manager

Ive tried loads, and this thread will just get flooded with suggestions, but when I want a manager I use Orbit.

Best one IMO, tried flashget, free downloads manager, and loads more, that was best one i could find, main reason i liked it was that it was ad free and did what it said on the tin without being intrusive.

alexp999, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Download manager update request

1. Download manager update request - Similar Threads - Download manager update

2. Download Link for Windows 10 Updated Request

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Link for Windows 10 Updated Request: At least now I'm getting the Getting A Few Things Ready windows and going to install it to the thumbdrive.Do I choose 32 bit x86 and 64bit x64 or both or recommmended setting? The laptop its going to end up on is 64 BIT thats a HP Pavilion g7-1150us. But I'm doing this on a...
  3. Download Link for Windows 10 Updated Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Link for Windows 10 Updated Request: At least now I'm getting the Getting A Few Things Ready windows and going to install it to the thumbdrive.Do I choose 32 bit x86 and 64bit x64 or both or recommmended setting? The laptop its going to end up on is 64 BIT thats a HP Pavilion g7-1150us. But I'm doing this on a...
  4. Download Link for Windows 10 Updated Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. persistent request to update or manage my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    persistent request to update or manage my Microsoft account: I have 3 Windows computers, 1 Desktop, 1 Surface Pro 3 and 1 laptop. All run Windows 10pro fully updated. All are connected to the same LAN, Desktop and Laptop by Ethernet and Surface Pro by WiFi and are all logged on to Microsoft with the same creds.The Laptop, regular as...
  6. persistent request to update or manage my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    persistent request to update or manage my Microsoft account: I have 3 Windows computers, 1 Desktop, 1 Surface Pro 3 and 1 laptop. All run Windows 10pro fully updated. All are connected to the same LAN, Desktop and Laptop by Ethernet and Surface Pro by WiFi and are all logged on to Microsoft with the same creds.The Laptop, regular as...
  7. persistent request to update or manage my Microsoft account

8. Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported.

Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported.: So I am trying to delete the one, and only volume on my physical disk, called: "TEST ORANGE" With the drive letter D:. It will return me with the error "Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported." photo attached I've tried running SFC /scannow and it didn't find...
  9. Windows 10 Updates Downloads & Management

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Updates Downloads & Management: No doubt this has been discussed here. How large are Windows 10 updates/upgrades/builds? Read the builds are about 2.5GB monthly. Is that right? No more of the four-month deference, now it will be week-deference. Got so pissed two days ago when my PC stalled. After...
  10. File Manager freezes on every request

in Windows 10 Support
    File Manager freezes on every request: Hi all, I have had loads of problems with Win 10 since I bought my laptop (with Win 10 pre-installed) at Christmas). I have just had to do my THIRD complete reset/recovery. This one successfully installed the Anniversary Upgrade (at least it seems to have...lots of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audible manager download windows 10

2. audible download manager