Windows 10: download media player for win 10 version 1909

Discus and support download media player for win 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just upgraded Win 10 pro X64 bit to version 1909 N. I was online using Jacqui Lawson Christmas Ecards and found they wouln't open the video. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaysJimlad, Dec 21, 2019.

1. download media player for win 10 version 1909

I have just upgraded Win 10 pro X64 bit to version 1909 N. I was online using Jacqui Lawson Christmas Ecards and found they wouln't open the video. On checking I found that earlier versions played them fine but on later updates Microsoft dropped the "Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 1809 was dropped? I have been following the Microsoft advice on how to download the Pack BUT it doesn't work as the "Media Feature Pack for Windows 10" does not appear in the given list???

Microsoft states that the "Media Feature Pack" is an Optional Feature and says go toSettings>Apps>Apps and Features>Optional Features>Add a Feature and then locate the Media Feature Pack. In the list of available Optional Features. It's NOT listed?

I Then reasoned that the Win 10 Media Player might be the cause of it not showing the Pack. But it wasn't the issue.

What is going wrong?

Please help

:)

JaysJimlad, Dec 21, 2019

2. Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Dec 21, 2019
  3. media player download for win 10

Just upgraded to Windows 10 and very frustrated about Windows media Player.
    Windows Media Player does NOT show up on any apps/control panel et al. Only Windows DVD "new".

Took your suggestion and downloaded Media Feature "Windows6.2-KB2703761-x64.msu". Don't know if I'm running Windows 10N. After years of IE frustration, switched to Firefox and love it. Do not want to try Edge at this time - it puts me on "edge".

Placed my Classical radio station in the URL file on the windows player and pinned the Media player to my task bar. Don't have the blue visual box on the desktop. The "http" is in the URL list but I can't figure out how to get in the library. So it
    creates an extra step. All my years of library are gone after the upgrade. 8-(

Don't know if I can copy from my Windows backup - but have had enough for today. download media player for win 10 version 1909 :cool:

Any suggestions/experience from anyone about this is greatly appreciated.

Katherine_2285, Dec 21, 2019
  4. rajn1 Win User

download media player for win 10 version 1909

Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10

Win 10 - DVD Player, Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10? This is a shock!! I downloaded the Windows Media Player from the Store and it played the DVD once. When it did not work a second time, I spent 45 mins waiting for Microsoft support and an hour on the phone. They confirmed that the Windows Media Player is not compatible with Win 10. I got my money back but no one could give me a Media Player that is compatible with Win 10. This is clearly not good. Any suggestions please?

Raj

rajn1, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

download media player for win 10 version 1909

1. download media player for win 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - download media player

2. Uninstall current version of Windows Media Player and install Win Media Player 12.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall current version of Windows Media Player and install Win Media Player 12.0: I want to RIP CDs to my PC but the current version of Win Media Player does not have that capability. Is it possible to uninstall the current version and then in stall version 12.0. I have a IBuyPower 79C5FQ1, with 160 GB RAM and lots of storage space. Thanks...
  3. Can't find the Media Feature Player for Windows 10 1909 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find the Media Feature Player for Windows 10 1909 version: I was trying to install the Windows Media Feature Player for my windows 10 version 1909 but could not find it anywhere in the optional features settings. Can anyone help ma with this?...
  4. Where To Download Win 10 Version 1909?

Where To Download Win 10 Version 1909?: As the title says. I went to the page "Download Windows 10" and the only download option I had was for Version 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-win-10-version-1909/55079274-7536-48a4-bfb8-9d4c75406a20
  5. Media Player for Windows 10 rel 1909

Media Player for Windows 10 rel 1909: Is a Windows Media Player available for Windows 10 rel 1909? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-for-windows-10-rel-1909/ed058bc0-deef-4801-a0ac-57f8e5437b7d
  6. win 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 media player: win 10 media player no longer burn cd's. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-media-player/8e5159c0-08b1-4b7b-a4f2-5c5a87916264
  7. Win 10 Media Player HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Media Player HELP: I would like to add music to my win 10 media player that I have on a disc but don't seem to be able to get it done. If anyone can tell me how I think I can follow their advice - but please keep in mind that I am not very computer literate - so it may require a "dummies...
  8. windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803

windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803: I think i need to use playstore app = bubbleupnp app to view photos on my smart tv. I think I need windows media player to do this. I cannot find the Windows Media player download (version 12 ?) Do you think I need to view photos from Google Photos this way? Or is there...
  9. Media Player in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player in Win 10: Seems like .flac files skip in Windows Media Player 12.0 in Windows 10 50602
  10. win media player

in Windows 10 Support
    win media player: Ripped a DVD in windows media player --put songs in burn list (right column) put a blank DVD in writer/player-- clicked burn-start burn --windows 10 ejects the disk then states to put in disk and windows will automatically start burning process BUT it ejects the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 windows media player

2. download windows media player for windows 10 1909

3. creadiation media 2 1909

4. windows 10 version 1909 media player,
  5. restore windows media player windows 10 1909,
  6. which windows media player for windows 10 version 1909