Windows 10: download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

Discus and support download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the URL for the page where I can get FM20.dll? Trying to incorporate Unicode in my apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CraigLarson4, Mar 14, 2020.

1. download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

What is the URL for the page where I can get FM20.dll? Trying to incorporate Unicode in my apps.

:)

CraigLarson4, Mar 14, 2020

2. FM20.dll

Done that repeatedly but to no avail.

Did not have this problem on Win7 with exactly the same app and hence it must be Win10 related - and logically it cannot be machine-specific.

Threads on the community forum suggest that regserv is somehow to blame for FM20.dll not writing to the registry - running regserv from the cmd line is however above my proficiency unless I have explicit step-by-step instructions.

Tks nevertheless for your willingness to assist.

Quinton van Eeden, Mar 14, 2020
  3. FM20.dll

Get the error that "FM20.dll is missing" when running Primavera Risk Analysis on Win10 Pro 64-bit.

Nothing helpful in the threads - PLEASE, I need a SIMPLE fix to this!

Quinton van Eeden, Mar 14, 2020
  4. LuMing1 Win User

download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory.
    Does anyone know why it is removed and how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

LuMing1, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

1. download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Forms

2. Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone: As title says, I am trying to get Juiced 2 which I PAID FOR on Steam years ago, and it uses xlive.dll, which someone was provided a link for by Microsoft support years ago. Well that link is now dead, and obviously I and everyone who still owns the game, would like a fresh,...
  3. Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone: As title says, I am trying to get Juiced 2 which I PAID FOR on Steam years ago, and it uses xlive.dll, which someone was provided a link for by Microsoft support years ago. Well that link is now dead, and obviously I and everyone who still owns the game, would like a fresh,...
  4. How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?: Hello.How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?Thank youJitsupa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-fm20dll-on-window-11/8c84e064-cc8d-4005-98a2-95e1451de4d9
  5. How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?

How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?: Hello.How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?Thank youJitsupa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-fm20dll-on-window-11/8c84e064-cc8d-4005-98a2-95e1451de4d9
  6. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  7. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  8. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll: I have an issue. I have installed a game on my pc but when I go to run it I get a system error message that says:"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I installed this the first time I tried to...
  10. FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803: Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory. Does anyone know why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft forms 2.0 object fm20 dll

2. microsoft forms 2.0 dll