Windows 10: download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

Discus and support download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the URL for the page where I can get FM20.dll? Trying to incorporate Unicode in my apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CraigLarson4, Mar 14, 2020.

1. download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

What is the URL for the page where I can get FM20.dll? Trying to incorporate Unicode in my apps.

:)

CraigLarson4, Mar 14, 2020

2. FM20.dll

Done that repeatedly but to no avail.

Did not have this problem on Win7 with exactly the same app and hence it must be Win10 related - and logically it cannot be machine-specific.

Threads on the community forum suggest that regserv is somehow to blame for FM20.dll not writing to the registry - running regserv from the cmd line is however above my proficiency unless I have explicit step-by-step instructions.

Tks nevertheless for your willingness to assist.

Quinton van Eeden, Mar 14, 2020
  3. FM20.dll

Get the error that "FM20.dll is missing" when running Primavera Risk Analysis on Win10 Pro 64-bit.

Nothing helpful in the threads - PLEASE, I need a SIMPLE fix to this!

Quinton van Eeden, Mar 14, 2020
  4. LuMing1 Win User

download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory.
    Does anyone know why it is removed and how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

LuMing1, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

1. download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Forms

2. Can't download anything form Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything form Microsoft Store: Today I bought Minecraft for WIndows 10. I created Microsoft Account and tried to download it. But it didn't work. The Install button isn't working. I tried reseting MS, using PowerShell and restarting computer, but nothing worked. I dont know what to do. Please help! I want...
  3. 0 Mbps download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0 Mbps download: Hi I'm transferring a large file to a hard drive, and it was transferring just fine(~60mbps) but then the "remaining items" hit 0 with 0 bytes left. My speed started to say 0 bytes per second, and it said estimated time 5 seconds remaining. But new files keep showing up in...
  4. Download stucks at 0%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download stucks at 0%...: I am trying to download 1-2 games from windows store and they seem to start downloading and after a few secs they stuck at 0%. I also tried redownloading gaming services or xbox beta app but no luck. I also tried stopping update from services,deleting distribution folder but...
  5. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  6. filling out a downloaded form

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filling out a downloaded form: CanI type info onto a blank downloaded form for sending & if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-a-downloaded-form/d0be6a1d-9111-4115-a4e0-0c73fc977bac"
  7. FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803: Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory. Does anyone know why...
  8. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...
  9. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed: I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up: "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed " Please help P.S.: I have recently updated my Windows 10...
  10. Upgrade form Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade form Microsoft: I was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. It was unsolicited and unwanted. I has disrupted my work flow and punctuality. I want it gone. Because the Drive C was near capacity I have had to move thing to the E Drive (Photos and Videos) . Great as I ask this...