Windows 10: Download music on Windows 10 to MP3

Discus and support Download music on Windows 10 to MP3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. i dont know how to download music on windows 10 to a mp3. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DorothyBass, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Download music on Windows 10 to MP3

Split from this thread.​

i dont know how to download music on windows 10 to a mp3. please help

:)

DorothyBass, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Alex Win User

How to play mp3 music on windows10?

Although this question sounds ridicouluous, I was not able to play a list of mp3 music on my new Windows 10 computer. Here is what I want to do:

Mark a list of mp3 files inside a directory, and have them all played back.

So, for example, I have 15 mp3 files inside a directory, I want to have them played back one at a time, automatically, without selecting a tracck after a track.

Is there a tool available for windows 10?

I tried for one hour and did not find a solution. Here is what I have tried:

• kodi, Plex: Did not work at all, one asked me to download a file myself, which was not there.
    • MediaPortal: Not working
    • MusicBeee: Probably codec missing
    • 5kplayer: Works, BUT ONLY FOR ON GIVEN FILE AT A TIME. Unable to select a list of files...

So is there a solution to my problem? I do not require video playback, and I do not need an equalizer or some other stuff. Just to be able to PLAY A LIST OF MP3 MUSIC! Argh!

Alex, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Cj2150 Win User
    Large mp3 collection painfully slow to open in Music Player (E72)

I know my mp3 collection is relatively large (full 16gb class 6 micro sd card) so I expect a bit of lag but im finding access to my mp3's on my E72 frustratingly slow. For example opening my list of Artists isn't so bad but accessing an individual artists
    list of albums and then opening one of those albums to see the tracks is taking 10-15 seconds each at each step. This also applies when going back out from the list of tracks to the list of albums. Im happy with the music player in general but this one problem
    is driving me crazy. The only way I can get access music at an acceptable rate is by creating loads of playlists of songs I listen to most regularly but obviously this defeats the point a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve performance in this
    respect?

Cj2150, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Greypoh Win User

Download music on Windows 10 to MP3

mp3 songs downloaded on windows 8 will not play on windows 10 windows

I downloaded my mp3 music from my old laptop, which was operating on Windows 8, to a 1TB external hard drive. Now when I try to play the mp3 music on my new laptop, which operates on Windows 10, some of the songs will not play. Can this be corrected?

Greypoh, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Download music on Windows 10 to MP3

1. Download music on Windows 10 to MP3 - Similar Threads - Download music MP3

2. Trying to find MP3 music information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to find MP3 music information: I have a whole lot of MP3 music tracks stored on an external hard drive that I play now and again on my stereo device. I ripped the music from CD's long ago. I converted them all to MP3 format and they lost all the information data, metadata ?, such as title and artist but...
  3. MP3 music rating & Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 music rating & Taskbar: When I have added a new MP3 file, I cannot correct the rating. Most new songs do not have a rating. When is this problem going to be fixed. Windows 11 has been out for some time now and has not been fixed. Also, I DO NOT WANT MY TASKBAR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. Why can't...
  4. MP3 music rating & Taskbar

MP3 music rating & Taskbar: When I have added a new MP3 file, I cannot correct the rating. Most new songs do not have a rating. When is this problem going to be fixed. Windows 11 has been out for some time now and has not been fixed. Also, I DO NOT WANT MY TASKBAR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. Why can't...
  5. MP3 music syncing with WMP

MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  6. MP3 Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 Music: I have ripped music to MP3 on my laptop. My MP3 player is a Panasonic DVD/CD player/recorder which plays MP3 music. I want to transfer the files from my laptop to the Panasonic equipment. Do I need to add a device ie. the Panasonic device to my laptop to achieve this?I...
  7. Downloaded MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded MP3: I downloaded a mp3 file but whenever I change the details of the file and i press apply and ok, nothing happens. No edit was done to the details of the file after I applied the changes. The permissions seem fine to me but I'm not sure if they are fine. It says that I have...
  8. sync music to me mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sync music to me mp3 player: I cannot get my cd music to sync to my mp3 player any help it keeps saying to add my device I have added it but cannot download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-music-to-me-mp3-player/4963a69c-4e99-450b-b5ee-870275944912
  9. Download/Rip music to my MP3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Download/Rip music to my MP3 player: How do you rip/download music from Windows Media Player to my MP3 device. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I found the 'rip' setting or whatever you'd like to call it, and dragged an album over, but nothing happens. Just a reminder, you're dealing with a fossil. Any...
  10. Can't play mp3 music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't play mp3 music: I upgraded from 10166 to 10240. I can't play mp3 files on windows media player, vlan media player, or anything else. They played fine on other builds. Is there a way to play them now? 8523