Windows 10: Download not functioning.

Discus and support Download not functioning. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer runs Windows 10. I tried to play the Ken Burns Baseball video without success. I purchased the cd/dvd driver from the Microsoft Store and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StevenMills3971, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Download not functioning.

My computer runs Windows 10. I tried to play the Ken Burns Baseball video without success. I purchased the cd/dvd driver from the Microsoft Store and it won't install. I did check the control panel and found the media player and the driver and still no success. Im having trouble speaking to someone at the Microsoft Store in order to remedy this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

StevenMills3971, Feb 24, 2021

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Download not functioning.

Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Download not functioning.

1. Download not functioning. - Similar Threads - Download functioning

2. Some programs do not download/function properly after merging 2 Drives, location of appdata...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs do not download/function properly after merging 2 Drives, location of appdata...: I wrongly merged my Z and C drives together, and Z does not exist anymore now. In Run, when I type %appdata%, the error included in the screenshot pops up and I think this is the reason programs, like discord, do not download anymore. In the screenshot, appdata is located on...
  3. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...: I downloaded word and logged in with the activated account but it says that i need a product key for word or to buy a subscription. Word is supposed to work on 5 other devices so I have not reached my limit, and I need word for school. How can I transfer the activation as I...
  4. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...: I downloaded word and logged in with the activated account but it says that i need a product key for word or to buy a subscription. Word is supposed to work on 5 other devices so I have not reached my limit, and I need word for school. How can I transfer the activation as I...
  5. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not...: Split from this thread.I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not install updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-11-i-am-locked-out-of-most-admin/53e2d184-c662-4764-b466-e772e1920868
  7. I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not...

I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not...: Split from this thread.I downloaded 11, I am locked out of most admin functions, pc running slow and will not install updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-11-i-am-locked-out-of-most-admin/53e2d184-c662-4764-b466-e772e1920868
  8. youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.

youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.: youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-video-downloader-hdr-app-installed-from/5c5f0ba5-d3b1-4183-9401-153815efb25a
  9. TIL windows 10 has inbuilt ISO mount function and no need to download virtual drive software.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL windows 10 has inbuilt ISO mount function and no need to download virtual drive software.: Cool! submitted by /u/codmycave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5eaog/til_windows_10_has_inbuilt_iso_mount_function_and/
  10. What, if anything, could I download and install to help the general functionality of my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What, if anything, could I download and install to help the general functionality of my...: I have a pretty solid Windows 10 PC w/ i7-7700 3.6ghz Processor, ASUS Geforce GTX 1080ti 11Gb Turbo GPU, 32 GB DDR2400 RAM, M.2 SAMSUNG EVO SSD, and a **** Alienware 25" Gaming monitor 240hz refresh rate and all the bells and whistles but my Windows applications and my system...