Windows 10: DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a game , CHECKERS DELUXE, from the Microsoft store. I'm trying to create a shortcut for my desktop and so far, can't find a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BE_H, Mar 24, 2020.

1. BE_H Win User

DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE

I recently downloaded a game , CHECKERS DELUXE, from the Microsoft store. I'm trying to create a shortcut for my desktop and so far, can't find a way to do this. When I right click on the app following a Windows search, I get various options e.g. pin to taskbar, but I do not get the option to create a shortcut on the desktop. Anyone have any idea where the app might be stored by default when downloaded ? If I can find that I might be able to create a shortcut from there...

I'm using a Dell laptop and running Windows 10 Pro - V 1903 - 64 bit and I'm uptodate with fixes.

thanks

:)

2. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

Download Money Plus Sunset Deluxe from Official Microsoft Download Center

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 24, 2020
  4. DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE

Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE

1. DOWNLOAD OF CHECKERS DELUXE FROM MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD CHECKERS DELUXE

2. Download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download from Microsoft Store: Hello good day,I can't download anything from the Microssoft store since I installed Windows 10. I can't find a direct download anywhere.How do I restart the Store? How can i solve this problem?...
  3. DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: When I try to download from Microsoft Store, all I get is the spinning wheel. Is there a way to redownload Microsoft Store? What could be causing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-from-microsoft-store/d3eeaa97-1864-4484-83ec-2c3bb74274eb
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe download problem: When downloading the Content Manager I keep getting a "Debug:$$ Something went wrong with the downlad, see 499". What is a 499 and how do I resolve it?...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...: I have putchased the premium delix version from the the MS store, yet all its dine is install the badic standard version, im not happy as this has cost me over a hundred pounds, is there any fix, this isnt puchased on Steam. Can soneine please suggest a viable working and...
  7. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  8. Downloads From Microsoft Store

Downloads From Microsoft Store: Hello. In the store application, first you have to click "get apps", then you own the app If it is a free one. There is download button next, you have to click to that one next. Then I got the information that it is waiting for some reason. Is it waiting for internet...
  9. downloading from microsoft store

downloading from microsoft store: Hi i need help my friend is trying to download a game from the microsoft store but when he clicks download or install it comes up with and error there is no name of the error and it happens with every game...
  10. No download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....