Windows 10: download offline maps?

Discus and support download offline maps? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot download offlinemaps. I go to settings>apps> download maps and am told there is a problem and I have to delete maps, click to delete maps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudithSmith4, Jun 21, 2020.

1. download offline maps?

I cannot download offlinemaps. I go to settings>apps> download maps and am told there is a problem and I have to delete maps, click to delete maps, info changes so that I can click download maps but the Download Maps has a heading but nothing to chose?

:)

JudithSmith4, Jun 21, 2020
  2. CPinnegar Win User

Disable Offline Map downloads and updates

Yeah, that disables the auto download and update....which is good. I'm trying to take it a step further by greying out the options for offline maps altogether.

With that GPO set users can still manually download...

CPinnegar, Jun 21, 2020
  3. NO Maps Offline

Hi FrancoTerracciano,

Follow these steps on how to use Offline Maps:

1. Download maps before you go offline. Then later, search for places and get directions in the Maps app, even without Internet access.
    2. On your Windows 10 PC or phone, select Settings
      > Apps, and then choose
      Offline maps.
    3. Select Download maps and follow the instructions.
    4. On Start
      , select Maps to search for places and get directions on the downloaded maps.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

1fd2a083-300f-484f-993e-69f80807585a, Jun 21, 2020
  4. download offline maps?

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

download offline maps?

1. download offline maps? - Similar Threads - download offline maps

2. Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!: Microsoft using dial-up for this function?Try it yourself before you ask me any questions. Region USA/Missouri. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-maps-download-unbearably-slow/6ee1a581-c19b-4f2b-9232-9fe63cc60548
  3. Offline maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline maps: Hi, I want to view my offline map for directions on my pc but I can't find it, can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-maps/c0c28de3-a164-4878-9b2c-d5b0b1e31a3d
  4. Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded: Hi I have downloaded a quite a number of offline maps, however if I reduce the the offline maps window to the taskbar or closed the window and then opened it again it starts downloading all my maps again. They all show "waiting to download" while it downloads the first map...
  5. unable to download offline maps

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to download offline maps: I faced an issue with downloading offline maps. I go to the Settings then find Apps and Download maps. But then the system requires that I delete maps because there is an issue there....
  6. Pakistan Map in offline download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pakistan Map in offline download: why there is no Pakistan map in offline download. Bangladesh, India maps are available but not Pakistan now that racist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pakistan-map-in-offline-download/645d5c5c-a257-4037-b757-fd4e7492bb48
  7. Offline Maps

Offline Maps: Where can I find downloaded offline maps, so that I can copy them over to my new laptop for traveling instead of having to download all over again ? Would simple copying works? Thanks for any advice. 49342
  8. Where to find the downloaded offline maps.

Where to find the downloaded offline maps.: I just upgraded from Build 10041 to Build 10061. I downloaded a few maps using 'Systems - Maps' but unable to find where these maps are saved. This happens to both builds. Please advise where can I find the saved maps. 5578
  9. Disable Offline Map downloads and updates

Disable Offline Map downloads and updates: Hello, If you browse to Settings>System>Offline Maps, you'll see the +Download Maps option, and further down, the "automatically update maps" toggle. How would one disable both of these from the registry? I'm starting the search in HKLM\System\Maps - but nothing that...
  10. Download Offline Maps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Download Offline Maps in Windows 10: How to: Download Offline Maps in Windows 10 How to Download Offline Maps in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with the Maps app preinstalled. Maps is your guide to everywhere. Find your way with voice navigation and turn-by-turn driving, transit, and walking directions....