Windows 10: Download old fsx

Discus and support Download old fsx in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everybody, is it possible to download Flight Sim X from a Microsoft website and activate it with the product key I have? (No CD drive on new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Appe1984, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Appe1984 Win User

Download old fsx

Hi everybody, is it possible to download Flight Sim X from a Microsoft website and activate it with the product key I have?

(No CD drive on new laptop)

Thanks

:)

Appe1984, Dec 27, 2018
  2. ou toppie Win User

windows 10 graphics and fsx

Good day All
    first post so I hope it is in the correct place.
    I upgraded from W7 to W10 and the only problem I had with fsx was that my 2nd monitor(acer AL1715) will only show the right hand half of the screen when I drag a screenshot from the No1 monitor(Samsung syncmaster p2350).
    When NOT in fsx the 2nd monitor shows full screen if I drag from No1 screen.
    Seems like it is a compatibility problem if it will work ok when not in fsx.
    I know the acer is old monitor but W10 must have accepted the old driver for this if it shows ok when not in fsx.
    I have asked this question in the FS forums but no suggestions.
    can anyone help please
    I thanks
    Mike

ou toppie, Dec 27, 2018
  3. AndyDunne Win User
    Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Widjaja Win User

Download old fsx

Fsx

My Brother is a FSX freak and has trouble with the game regardless.
    Apparently the best card is the 8800GTX for FSX despite it being old gen.
    The newer cards from nVidia don't perform as well in FSX for some reason.
    There were problems with the clouds on the ATi cards causing frame drop outs.
    From what I heard the newer ATi cards don't have such a bad frame dropout but still have it.

Widjaja, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Download old fsx

1. Download old fsx - Similar Threads - Download old fsx

2. FSX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX: I bought flight simulator second hand but it only has disc one. I downloaded the game online and successfully installed it on my windows 10 laptop but I can't activate it. When I put the product key in it says along the lines of "activation error, could be due to incomplete...
  3. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I have installed MSX Gold edition and it comes up in programs uninstall but I cant find where I can open the app to fly the plane Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx/738a4f70-220d-4e43-ad03-3bf1070daf94
  4. FSX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FSX: How can I overcome windows 10 installer package? it will not allow me to install FSX delux edition. Can anyone help me with this problem, just keeps coming up with error 1722 Thanks in anticipation Janet...
  5. FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX: I bought FSX on disc a year or so ago. It came with an acceleration disc. I loaded the FSX discs and the game has been working fine. Last week I thought it was time to add on the acceleration expansion pack. It took a couple of tries, it worked fine but only for 30...
  6. Where can I download FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I download FSX: Hi forum Can someone please tell me where I can download flight simulator x, I know there is a new flight simulator incoming but I want to try flight simulator x before, I heard the game had a high level development....
  7. Microsft FSX download

Microsft FSX download: How can you download micrsoft flight simulator X? I don't have a disc drive, so trying to download online. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-fsx-download/43e2f85d-9724-485d-b66a-3a7257bb0dc9"
  8. FSX

FSX: After installing Flight Simulator X in Windows 10, it fails to activate. I've tried compatibility settings, and the troubleshooting tool fails to launch. FSX runs, but after 30 minutes stops; requesting activation. When launching it gives error code 1-80004005. I have...
  9. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx/f4d2ee73-b82a-42e8-b6ce-7ee61cafdc0c
  10. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....