Windows 10: download option not visible anymore?

Discus and support download option not visible anymore? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have downloaded movies before and there was an option to download or stream, but I don't see it anymore? How do I DOWNLOAD movies? Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by meredithfArt, Nov 29, 2018.

1. download option not visible anymore?

I have downloaded movies before and there was an option to download or stream, but I don't see it anymore? How do I DOWNLOAD movies? Thanks

:)

meredithfArt, Nov 29, 2018

2. Downloaded documents are not visible.

I am using lumia 520 mobile. I have downloaded windows phone app setup file (windowsphone.exe) using UC Browser on my mobile.
    It is successfullly downloaded and visible in the browser's downloads list,but I cant find where the file is stored in my mobile.
    Please help me..

Anbu Stark, Nov 29, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

download option not visible anymore?

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

download option not visible anymore?

1. download option not visible anymore? - Similar Threads - download option visible

2. Netwrok profile option not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netwrok profile option not visible: Hi In my windows 10 there is no option to select the profile or change it from public to private. By default all wifi connections have been set to public!! In network and sharing - wifi manage known network - I select my network But I don't see any option of private or...
  3. 'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound: After the recent update, i am not able to see the option 'Dolby Access for Headphones' option in spatial sound. Before the update i was able to view the option and the functionality has been working fine. Please suggest on how to enable this feature again. Operating System:...
  4. Other sign in options not visible and password lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Other sign in options not visible and password lost: Hi, I was able to log in to my windows 10 laptop with PIN. Then I downloaded a software which asked me to restart the computer in safe mode. When the computer restarted, it asks password instead of PIN for my account. Because I have been using PIN for many months, I...
  5. I cant download my Windows anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant download my Windows anymore: [ATTACH] How i can download now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-my-windows-anymore/bc11a705-7db4-429f-bed3-5161d00d1209"
  6. Not given the option to download on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not given the option to download on pc: Hello, I own Battlefield 4 and all the expansions on Xbox One. Recently, I wanted to experience it on PC. I looked at the "Xbox play anywhere" page, but I guess some games are not shared between platforms and I did not see the "owned" tag under the game. It did show that I...
  7. No download options for picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    No download options for picture: I have two computers as I recently bought a new one. Both run Windows 10. On my old computer when I rightclick an image in Whatapp I get a lot of options: open the picture in a new window, save it, copy it, copy its address or inspect it. On my new computer I have only one...
  8. No option for "disconnected standby" anymore on modern standby device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No option for "disconnected standby" anymore on modern standby device: I can't find any information about this, but did MS, for whatever reason, remove the toggle option on the WiFi settings to turn off WiFi during modern standby? The option isn't available anymore for my laptop. I am speaking about this option: https://i.imgur.com/jD6odQx.png...
  9. How to download Optional Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to download Optional Updates?: The Update Troubleshooter detects that I have these optional updates These updates are in the "optional updates" section on Windows 8.1/8/7 [img] but then I have no way of updating them because the native Windows Update doesn't allow me to choose the updates that I...
  10. In built mic not visible as option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In built mic not visible as option.: My machine is Asus S400CA. When I select recording devices, I see headset microphone or desktop microphone(not in-built) or other(built into other devices). I could chat using skype ot hangout in win 8.1 before upgrading to win10. Now I am unable to do it. How to get inbuilt...