Windows 10: Download Power BI Destop

Discus and support Download Power BI Destop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jh2_054, Aug 26, 2022.

1. jh2_054 Win User

Download Power BI Destop

I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following websiteDownload Power BI Destop :Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to download and the below id what popped up. I have tried restarting my computer and the same setup dialog box message appears and can't be closed and I am two afraid to press anything else of fear that this is actually a virus.Please help

:)

jh2_054, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Power BI

Hello James,

This issue with using Power BI requires advanced technical assistance. For you to get the most appropriate resolution, we suggest that you post your concern in our
    Power BI Community. From there, our team from Power BI who specializes with this software will assist you.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Microsoft Power BI Service not allowing RLS function

Thanks for the suggestion Ganesh,

But here we need to use the best way that the customer should not able to view the filtering style and this URL method filtering:?filter=Tablename/Fieldname eq 'Value' is not working with the report links in power bi service.

Niranjan (MS Developer), Aug 26, 2022
  4. Download Power BI Destop

Microsoft Power BI Service not allowing RLS function

I surfed through blogs to understand about URL filtering method in power bi. But even though I follow all steps to implement the reports to be filtered in Power bi Service, am unsuccessful in it(not working).

My doubts :

1. Do I need to be a Power BI Pro license user? - If yes, of course, I am a pro user and still not able to do it in PBI Service.

2. Do I need to get some additional settings to be enabled in it? - Correct me if I am wrong.

My Question :

1. Is there any other steps to filter out the reports in PBI Service other than Option setting parameters and URL filtering method - Please suggest me the best way to implement.

2. Do I need to update versions of PBI Service - Currently it is in Version13.0.8383.170.

Niranjan (MS Developer), Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

Download Power BI Destop

1. Download Power BI Destop - Similar Threads - Download Power Destop

2. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  3. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  4. Download Power BI Destop

Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  5. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  6. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  7. Power BI Help

Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  8. Power BI issues with functions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power BI issues with functions: Hello, I am having issue. How to solve it? DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42601] ERROR: syntax error at or near "[";Error while executing the queryDetails:DataSourceKind=OdbcDataSourcePath=database=name;driver={PostgreSQL...
  9. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...
  10. microsoft power bi add-in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft power bi add-in: Hi there, question for you: Is it possible to download the microsoft power bi add-in separate????? going through power bi and signing in with your account or registering is Not working. I tried to set this up for a user here who doesn't have permissions to add any add...