Windows 10: Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

Discus and support Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to download driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lyndageitgey, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

Need to download driver

:)

lyndageitgey, Feb 18, 2020

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Feb 18, 2020
  3. zenyenam Win User
    zenyenam, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver Download

Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download - PIXMA MX922 is workplace all-in-One Inkjet Printers capable of transferral superior quality and plenty of wireless capability to your central office. it's
    intrinsical WiFi ® for scanning and printing nearly anyplace around your home. It additionally includes AirPrint, that helps You to be ready to print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod bit device. Cloud printing, integrated capabilities of up to 35-sheet
    Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and twin perform Panels square measure a number of the kinds of options which will assist you to multi-task terribly simply. PIXMA MX922 additionally features a high-capacity tape to 250-sheet plain paper recently so
    users will specialize in your work and not a straightforward run out of paper! this could increase the potency of the workplace to a brand new level and facilitate save prices at constant time.

Specification:
    Resolution: (Colour) Up to: "9600 x 2400" dpi, (Black) Up to: "600 x 600" dpi / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to: "2400x4800" dpi, (Interpolated) up to: "19,200x19,200" dpi / Ink Compatibility:
    (PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black) PGI-255, (PGBK XL XL Pigment Black) PGI-250, (C XL XL Cyan) CLI-251, (M XL XL Magenta) CLI-251, (Y XL XL Yellow) CLI-251, (BK XL XL Black) CLI-251, PGBK Pigment Black) PGI-250, (C Cyan) CLI-251, (M Magenta) CLI-251, (Y Yellow)
    CLI-251, (BK Black) CLI-251.

canonprinteralldrivers.blogspot.com provide download link for CanonPIXMA MX922 drivers directly from the Canon official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks,
    download without diverted to other websites.

Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
    Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10.11/10.12/10.13)
    / Linux.

Setup
    Driver Installations For Windows :
    Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 Series:
    1. Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
    2. You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
    3. NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
    4. When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
    5. When finished restart your computer or laptop
    6. Then do a test print scan test
    7. If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
    Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :

1. Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
    2. Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
    3. When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.

Source :

Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download

CanonDriverSeries, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer

1. Download Printer driver for my Canon Pixma TR8500 printer - Similar Threads - Download Printer driver

2. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  3. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  4. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  5. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  6. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  7. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing: My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this....
  8. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  9. Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10

Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10: I thought I would share as I'm probably not the only one to have encountered problems. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 OS and to my amazement couldn't find appropriate drivers for my Canon Pixma MP480 on the Canon website. Having trolled the internet for hours (with no...
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms xp driver for tr8500 printer

2. cannon tr8500 other compatible drivers