Windows 10: Download problems with microsoft

Discus and support Download problems with microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't seem to download anything from Microsoft, my updates are stuck on pending, and can't download anything from itunes store, I've reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rashek, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Rashek Win User

Download problems with microsoft

I can't seem to download anything from Microsoft, my updates are stuck on pending, and can't download anything from itunes store, I've reinstalled windows and still having issues

:)

Rashek, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 7, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Download problems with microsoft

Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Download problems with microsoft

1. Download problems with microsoft - Similar Threads - Download problems microsoft

2. Microsoft store download problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download problems: whenever I try to download and open an app from Microsoft edge, it instead opens Microsoft store for a second, then closes it, it won't let me open the file. or do anything with it except delete it....
  3. Microsoft store download problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store download problems: whenever I try to download and open an app from Microsoft edge, it instead opens Microsoft store for a second, then closes it, it won't let me open the file. or do anything with it except delete it....
  4. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  5. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  6. Microsoft Store Download Problem

7. Problem download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  8. Problem download in Microsoft Store

Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  9. Problem download in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. microsoft solitairehas problems downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitairehas problems downloading: Please let me know if there is an way to get Microsoft to fix this. I will not uninstall and reload I have a premium account. all I want is Microsoft to fix the problem on their end. This is the only thing I'm having downloading to my computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes 10.0 download