Windows 10: download problems

Discus and support download problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I download Windows Photo Gallery on Windows 10. I have tried it a few times but I always get an error. Pleasse how do I solve this?? Help me!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrazyKitten237, Jun 6, 2019.

1. download problems

How can I download Windows Photo Gallery on Windows 10. I have tried it a few times but I always get an error.

Pleasse how do I solve this?? Help me!

:)

CrazyKitten237, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 6, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Darkleoco Win User

download problems

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

download problems

1. download problems - Similar Threads - download problems

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  5. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  6. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Big download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  8. Big download problem

Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  9. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d
  10. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d